41.

Selena POV

The boys, Mary, Skylar and Danielle were already at the park for the show. I had music practice and everyone knew I would be a little late. Devin would drive me to it. So after I was done he drove me to the park

"You seem happy. Excited for the concert?" Devin asked.

"Yeah and I am gonna tell Nick that we can be a couple again." I beamed.

"Congrats." He replied. We had to get through the crowd. But after some time I thought I saw Mary.

"I think I see the backstage!" I shouted.

"Go then! I will catch up with you!" He assured me. I ran to Mary and I was panting.

"Are you alright?" Mary asked with a concerned look.

"I'm fine." I said catching my breath.

"Good. Wanna see Nick before he gets out there?" She asked.

"I do but I need to go to the restroom first." I answered.

"They're playing in fifteen minutes so you have plenty of time." She replied.

"Okay." I said. She turned around and left.

I saw Nick with Brian and smiled for a moment. I was excited. Not only for him and the band but for us getting back together. I missed him as my boyfriend and I think that break made us stronger as people and as a couple. I love him.

But as soon as I was ready to go to the bathroom, I felt an arm tuck me and a blindfold blind me. I shrieked but a hand covered it and pulled me away. Who's trying to take me? I was in panic.