2nd July 2014

P.Grimm

Date: 2nd July  2014
Current Location: Huntington Academy
Time: 9:05pm

Injuries: N/A
Current Case: Grimm x Patton Wedding

I think I've narrowed bridesmaid dresses down to three designs; all are a simple mermaid gown, but its the shoulder/neck style that I'm struggling with. Raya is more muscular than Elise. I'm worried her shoulders will be to broad to have the off the shoulder straps so I'll get her try some one so I can see and don't even get me started on the colours!

Let it be known, this Grimm is planning on making history for completely unrelated supernatural activities. They will be writing about this wedding in every journal for months after the wedding, teaching it as part of the great Hunters curriculum. Never mind what my ancestors did; who cares about Rapunzel or and all those other tales that are so irrelevant. Let's face it, the three old families that dominated the past will now be remembered for the following with the students of our era:

1. Grimm Family
 - My Wedding
 - Associate and best friend of Elise Bunting.

2. Van Helsing
- Associate of Elise Bunting.
- Being the cause of Dracula coming back to existence and only repeating history because of the above mentioned woman.
- Producing some of the hottest guys in existence (minus Colton of course!)

3. Bunting
- Elise Bunting
- Elise Bunting
- Elise Bunting
- Alfie.

It's so damn hard to get planning when the above Bunting Legend is proving more myth at the moment than actual person. We knew it was coming, and now she's disappeared to the other world to once again end a war she has got herself caught up in. The upside is, Colton and I were invited to family dinner night which was delightful and the kind of distraction the Bunting Family needed. I haven't had such a homely cooked meal in so long, probably the last time I was here. Her Mum got me some wedding magazines which was great, and since my Mum has been gone for a while now, it was nice to sit and chat and go over it all.

It was nice to feel as thought I was part of a family again.

Well, even if underneath the smiles and pretending it's all fine, it isn't. Not for any of us. It's something we've known about for months, yet it also happened super quick. Like one minute she's throwing me this awesome engagement party and the next, gone. And just because I haven't decided on a location or even on my dress yet, doesn't mean she can take her sweet ass time in getting home because I need her to be trying on dresses, eating cake and helping me choose flowers for the bouquets. 

How can I get through all of this if she isn't here?