Chapter 3.) 9 years ago...

"Let's give a big congratulations to our two new married couples," he began and everyone smiled congratulating the newlyweds.

"I still can't believe my lil homie is married, like damn woe, I lowkey watched you go from a teen to dis grown-ass man with a damn good head on his shoulders. I feel like an old ass man, but I'm proud as hell of you. You beat tha' odds and did it tha' smart way. I don't think you understand how proud your sister and I are of you. You went from being her baybeh to dis grown man who doesn't need our help anymore. I just wanted to congratulate you and my new sister-in-law, we love y'all," he smiled raising his glass.

"We love y'all," Dajon and Ary replied raising their glass as well.

Turning to Kwan and Yanna, King chuckled looking down at Renae. "You wanna say something first?"

"So I can cry again? No thank you," she shook her head and everyone laughed.

"Come on baybeh, my throat dry as hell," he joked.

"Fine," she pouted then smiled at Yanna.

"First, let me say God bless and I love you guys,"

"Wi love yuh," Kwan chuckled raising his glass.

Taking a deep breath, Renae cleared her throat and clasped her hands together and placed them under her chin as her eyes grew watery.

"If you cry I'm dropping you in the water," Dajon said causing everyone including Renae to laugh.

"To my best friends, I am so... soooo proud of you guys. I love the love you two share and I admire the way you care for each other. No matter what's going on, love should always be the endgame. Never go to bed upset, never say anything you can't take back and never do anything that'll hurt you two.... when I look at you two, I see happiness, I feel the happiness and it makes me feel warm inside. I am so glad that after everything, you guys have finally made it to the finish line. I praying for an abundance of laughter and blessings for you two and I'm praying that your marriage is only, and I mean only filled with joy and love..... congratulations," she finished then sat down.

A lot of people felt a little awkward because it felt like Renae was talking more about her and King than Kwan and Yanna.

Noticing the curious look on King's face, Karen stood up to make her toast in hopes of shifting the vibe until everyone's phones started going crazy.

The kids looked around confused and Renae looked over at King as he retrieved his phone from his pocket.

Clicking on the link, his mouth dropped at the video showing Bryson and Lucy having sex on the balcony.

Scrolling a few times he saw that the blogs had already got ahold of it and was creating their own fucked up scenarios.

This was bad, this was what King and Renae were trying to avoid and he had no idea who in the hell would be so ignorant to leak these, especially on this day.

Looking up, King realized the link was sent to everyone and he turned to Dajon who was staring at his phone as he had a death grip on it.

"Oh my God," a few people whispered as they swiped through the many photos.

"What?" Renae asked looking around at everyone.

Handing Renae his phone, King sat his drink down and made his way towards Dajon when he moved Ary off of his lap.

Catching on, Kwan got up and walked on the other side.