Chapter 6.) Trick or Treat?

It was the evening of Yae'Shawn Halloween bash and he had about two-quarters of the school coming

        It was the evening of Yae'Shawn Halloween bash and he had about two-quarters of the school coming. Reign wasn't sure what to wear or who to go as so she just settled on a simple black and white tracksuit. She had her had straightened with bangs slightly over her eyes.

        Kaari felt like channeling her inner Lil Kim and asked Yanna to help her find something since Kwan's Aunt was backed up with orders. She had her hair styled in a sleek ponytail, big shades covered her face, with glitter gloss on her lips she pulled the look together by rocking a big red, furry coat.

         With 2Pac, Ghetto Gospel, playing throughout the house, Kaari rapped along as she searched for food to eat. King had already did his walkthrough with Kwan to make sure nobody had drugs on them or in the house then made sure the drinks weren't spiked and double checked the guys bags at the door.

        They didn't want to come off as 'lame' parents but they had the twins to worry about and knew if something was to happen the media would find a way to involve their family.

        "Look at youuuu!" Parker cooed entering the kitchen sporting a playboy bunny costume.

       Kaari stared at her outfit then narrowed her brows. "It iz fifty degrees gyal,"

         "You know what they say, a hoe never gets cold," she quoted and Kaari scrunched her face up disapprovingly.

         "I nuh hang round hoes gyal,"

         Gasping, Parker shoved her. "I was playing,"

         "Mhm," Kaari hummed looking her over before placing wings on her plate.

        "Where's your sister? I swear she hates me,"

         "With Leah by di pool," she answered and purposely ignored her last statement.

        "Why aren't you with her?"

         "I'm always wit har, I'm in mi own lane tonight," she shrugged going into the living room to join Nadia and Janelle.

        "Aren't you a sexy ass Nia Long," Parker grinned staring at Nadia.

         "Thanks.... why are you a playboy bunny? We agreed on nothing sexual," Nadia stated and Parker shrugged.

         "I wanted to copy mean girls, been my plan since freshman year,"

         "Interesting," Janelle said then hummed staring at the tv.

         "Y'all boring, I'm about to find me some fun hoes to party with," she said getting up and Kaari laughed.

         "Why did I agree to be her friend?" Nadia frowned and they busted out laughing.

         "Because she's an honest thot, but also loyal and actually funny," Janelle shrugged and Kaari nodded.

        "How come Reign doesn't like her?" Nadia asked opening a bag of skittles.