Chapter 11.)

It was then that I knew I needed you

That pretty face and those mesmerizing brown eyes of yours that twinkled in the sunlight, they captivated my heart and hypnotized my spirit.

How aware you were, was just enough to bring me to my knees.
The very sight of you made me weak.
The way you lapped around my shaft as I slid inside of you.
It was then that I realized I needed you... for us to be two.

You gave me your heart yet all I gave you was dick.

You said "I love you" and I replied "me too", The problem was, one of us were lying
but it was something I was used to.

I never meant to hurt you
but trying to form the words "I'm sorry"
only made me sick,
so I remained giving away my dick.
Hoping that eventually, our hearts would soon click

Isn't it amazing how things change so quickly? As I finish this poem, you should know I'm not your average bitch
In other words...
I hope you understand that this was only a role switch.

Nodding impressed, Tish smiled at a nervous Reign. It was March 11th and she's been in therapy three times this week because she just couldn't get herself together as of late. Everything bothered her or made her angry.

She knew it was because of the fact that Kaari wasn't in the house anymore but she knew she needed to get over it, sister or no sister, she was becoming a disgusting person.

"Is this pertaining to this young man you have a crush on? English please... if you may"

         "Well... It's just something I wrote... I'm uh... at times I feel like I want us to have sex," Reign admitted and Tish nodded.

        "But then I change mi mind... because he's supposed to be mi best friend but... I'm starting to see him more than dat," she added.

          "What's making you change your mind? Don't get me wrong, keeping your purity is wonderful but don't just keep it because of outside opinions, it's your choice... God-given if I might add," Tish told her.

         "Kaaz... ok," Reign sighed leaning forward and rubbed her hands together anxiously.

         "Yuh know how most children know something iz bad but they still do it to test limits?"

         "Mhm," Tish nodded.

        "It kinda fits mi.... part of mi believes sex iz bad but di other feels like it'z not bad... so I only go as far as I can but when I want to go further I push back," she explained.