Chapter 25.)

It was July 21st, a day after the twins had left for their three-day campus visit and Renae was in her studio dancing to Speaker Knockerz, Dance.

You know you the shit yea

Smirking at herself in the mirrors, Renae raked her fingers through her hair before lifting her right leg in the air slowly.

Drop it low and do a split yea!

Dropping down into the split, she sat upon her knees and lifted an inch off the floor and popped her ass, before jumping to her feet.

I love the way you shake that ass
Over there Dancin like you ain't got no man...
So baby if you want this cash
Let me see you do it with no hands...

With her hands behind her head, she rotated her ass as if she were galloping. Sticking her tongue out, she lifted her left leg and turned to the side and popped her ass before placing her foot back down.

So Dance for all these Bands
Dance For All These Bands
Dance For all These Bands
Dance For All These Bands

Dance for all these Bands
Dance For All These Bands
Dance For all These Bands
Dance For All These Bands

With her hands on her knees, she bent over and popped one cheek at a time along with the lyrics.

Left cheek right cheek
Up down Up down up down

Getting low, she placed her hands on the floor and moved her ass a circle before kicking back and landed into a split. Popping one cheek at a time, she rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up into a headstand.

Round and round
Left cheek right cheek

Moving her legs as if she were riding a bike, she landed on her feet and got in the squats position and lifted and lowered her ass slow before rotating it.

Up down up down up down
Round and round
Round and round she go

As she continued the routine, she skipped towards the pole and pulled herself halfway up and locked her right leg around it before spinning herself.

Round and round she go

Grabbing the pole from the bottom, she flipped herself upside down and opened her legs as she slid down slowly.

Slidin down that pole
Round and round she go

Dancing around on the floor, she lifted her right leg and rolled a few times before getting in the push-up position and threw it back.

Gone and scrub that flo!!!

"Ok bitch!" She hyped herself up as the music began to change.