Chapter 28.)

"RayRay," Kairo called trying to shake Reign awake. It was the day before they were supposed to leave and she's been using the remainder of the week to sleep her life away.

          Her mind was still blank and it aggravated her because she missed writing, but you can't write on a fried brain.

       "Reign," he shook her harder and she sighed rolling over.

          "Wah rong?"

          "Nothing, Dad wants you and Kaari," he smirked stepping back and she sat up and rubbed at her eyes.

          Hearing him laugh, she stared at him funny.

         "Your scarf came off," he chuckled.

          "Ha... ha," she mocked trying to move her hair out of her face to look for her scarf.

         "I don't understand why you and Kaari wear those wigs and braids when your hair is long,"

          "Dah di point," She mumbled getting up and walked into the bathroom to get her daily routine started.

          "I kinda want mom to cut her hair again, I think I like her better that way," he spoke more to himself as he leaned against the wall.

            "Mi too," she admitted before rinsing her mouth.

           "Ray?" Kaari called entering the room.

         "In tha' bathroom, why you got my shirt?" He squinted at her and she smiled turning around.

        "It'z cute,"

         "Stop stealing my stuff, I ont like dat," he said and Reign laughed at the face he made.

         "Mm, excuse mi rudeness," she replied and he chuckled.

           After Reign finished getting ready, they headed downstairs and Renae stood by the front door with Ava grinning.

        "Wah?" Reign and Kaari said.

        "Outsideeee," Ava cheesed.

        Looking at each other, the twins headed towards the door and Renae smirked stepping to the side allowing them to step out.

          "NO WAYYYYYY!" They screamed running outside as Yanna and Ary skipped around their new additions.

          "Seriously?!" Reign shrieked running towards the Thulian pink, Honda Accord that had Luv Ray on the license plates.

         Opening the driver door, her eyes lit up at the white interior design and the steering wheel and the gear stick covered in diamonds. She had red and pink furry dice hanging over her rearview and her name was embedded at the top of the roof. She had a touchpad, a holder for her phone by the steering wheel, a Bluetooth set for her phone and music and her windows were slightly tinted.