Chapter 15.) May 3rd

"Where yo ass been nigga? You ain't return not now one of our calls," Tamir said to Yae'Shawn as they practiced in the gym

"Where yo ass been nigga? You ain't return not now one of our calls," Tamir said to Yae'Shawn as they practiced in the gym. It's been three and a half weeks since Reign started living with him and it honestly turned his life around for the better.

It was weird because now his mom wasn't taking later shifts and trying to have family dinners more often on Tuesdays and Fridays. She was trying to go out with him more but he didn't feel it, he felt like it was forced and even tho Reign kept encouraging him to do it, he couldn't.

Marvin kept his distance and only spoke to Reign in Shawn's presence. Kaari was going to therapy three times a week which made Reign switch her sessions to video calls because every time she saw Kaari she felt the urge to put hands on her. They were graduating next month so this month has really been simple for them. Just studying, exams and prepping for college next month.

Yae'Shawn already knew he was going with Reign but wanted to ask her properly so he asked King for his blessing to do so. They were supposed to go shopping for a tux in two weeks while Renae got the twins their dresses.

Their lives were shifting soon and Shawn loved that he had Reign by his side to witness his accomplishments.

"This nigga daydreaming," Daewon's voice cut into his thoughts.

"Fuck you," Shawn laughed dribbling the ball before glancing over at Reign as she laughed with Leah and Nadia.

He really had her all over the house and was surprised she could keep up. They still hadn't crossed the major line yet, but that didn't stop him from sucking the life out of her and replanting it from behind.

He couldn't shake the way his name rolled off her tongue when she moaned it. He could only imagine how it would really sound when he made love to her.

"Shawn," Adonis laughed tossing the tennis ball at him.

Staring at Reign, he smiled when she looked his way and waved.

"This nigga in love with his best friend," Daewon teased.

"I am, next topic,"

         "Question is... does she feel the same about you?" Nazim smirked and Shawn side-eyed him.

         "Anyways, we got a game next week, y'all ready?" Tamir interjected and Daewon chuckled shooting the ball.

         "Always ready," Shawn replied as his phone vibrated.

        Removing it from his pocket, he tossed the ball to Daewon and answered his mom's call.

         "Hello?"

         "Hey, are you still out with the guys?" She asked.

        She knows this, he thought but shook his head.