Chapter 24.) July 18th

"Iz dis cute?" Kaari asked Reign as she held up a denim romper

"Iz dis cute?" Kaari asked Reign as she held up a denim romper. They were in MacArthur Mall shopping for new clothes and looking for a gift to buy Renae for her birthday.

"For yuh? No, get a lighter color," Reign suggested before looking over a basketball jersey.

"Dah cute," Kaari smiled when Reign put it back.

"For mi?"

"Yeah," Kaari nodded picking up the black and golden jersey and handed it back to her.

Reign looked it over briefly unsure before nodding picking up the pink and white one as well.

"I missed dis," Kaari softly mumbled as she followed Reign to the rack of dresses.

Reign glanced at her briefly before focusing on the clothes and Kaari sighed.

"I did too," Reign finally admitted and Kaari's eyes lit up.

"Kaari, I love you to death gyal, but if you ever try som'p like dah again, I'ma just shoot yur ass and cry later,"

Kaari's mouth dropped and Reign laughed because she was standing there ready to give her a hug.

"It won't happen again," she promised.

"Mhm," Reign hummed before hugging her then laughed when Kaari tickled her.

"Childish!" Reign laughed hiding behind the rack and Kaari giggled placing her hand on top and just stared at her.

Doing the same, Reign rose a brow and studied her momentarily. "Wah rong?"

"I just wanna promise to yuh, dah I'm really am changing and I really do want us to start over,"

"I know... I can see it," Reign smiled reaching over and intertwined their fingers.

"I love y— oop," Kaari's eyes widened noticing the promise ring.

Holding Reign's hand up, she squinted before walking around the rack and pulled Reign towards her before her mouth dropped and Reign busted out laughing.

"Hell no! Helllll fucking no! a yuh engaged?!" She shrieked and Reign laughed harder at how much she favored King when he saw the ring yesterday. He was really ready to set it off on Yae'Shawn and was close to going to his house until Renae stopped him and forced him to let Reign speak.

      It was the funniest thing ever, she's saw him upset and discombobulated before, but that day, he was on a thousand times a trillion.

"No," Reign giggled. "It'z a promise ring,"

"Dios mío... ¿por qué no me lo dijiste? Esto es jodidamente lindo... jodido... jodido OBJETIVOS! ¿Cómo lo compró?" Oh my God... Why didn't you tell me? This is fucking cute... fucking... fucking GOALS! How'd he buy it?