Chapter 29.)

It was September 12th, it's been two weeks since classes started for all attending school of some level. Kaari enjoyed her classes and her volunteer electives where she got to teach little kids how to dance, she volunteered at the daycare Wednesday through Fridays and taught the kids Monday and Tuesdays. The guys were enjoying their general studies and the training for the NBA draft. They turned down their first college party which was a shock for them all and an even bigger shock for Daewon. They were serious about going hard to get out and they meant it.

         It was 11 in the morning and Reign was at a local finance and community support company as a paid intern. She selected that for extra credit since she still was unclear if she wanted to give dance up fully and just go for business.

         Sitting in the small wait section, she sat with her right leg crossed over her left as she observed the place

         Sitting in the small wait section, she sat with her right leg crossed over her left as she observed the place. It seemed to be a big deal but she's never heard of it before.

          Feeling her phone vibrating, she looked around briefly before answering Yae'Shawn's call.

          "I just wanted to know if you were feeling ok today?" He inquired.

          "I'm just waiting for mi name to be called,"

          "That's not what I meant baby girl,"

        "Right... I'm ok. Just a likkle moody," she mumbled staring at her nails.

         "What are you feeling?" He asked.

        Shrugging as if he could see her, she sighed. "I can't tink of nutten to write Shawn... it'z been tree weeks... dah nuh normal for mi,"

         "You're trying to force yourself not to care. I told you about doing that Ray, you're supposed to feel," he told her and she nodded.

         "I know," she sighed. "Do yuh tink dah wuz suppose to happen?"

         "I try not to question stuff like this... but we weren't ready for kids Desiree, so maybe it was our second chance," he admitted.

          "Wah do yuh tink wi would've had?" She asked messing with the loop on her pants.

          "Shawn?" She called when the line went quiet.

         "A girl... short like you of course," he softly chuckled and she smiled.

        "I hat—"

         "Reign Stone?" A soft southern voice called.

           "Shaw—"

           "I heard, have fun baby girl. I love you,"

         Smiling, she stood to her feet and picked up her folder. "Thank yuh... I love yuh,"

"You're the Reign Stone?" The lady repeated as she stared at the sheet then back at a highly confused Reign.