Chapter 30.)

"Seems like you and Ray back on good terms," Daewon smirked wandering through the campus alongside Yae'Shawn and Tamir

         "Seems like you and Ray back on good terms," Daewon smirked wandering through the campus alongside Yae'Shawn and Tamir. It's been a few days and they have been spending more time going out again and Reign loved it. 

          "We were never bad," Yae'Shawn retorted nodding at his sociology classmate.

          "Interesting, hickies just popped up on you out of nowhere,"

          "Mind yo business," he laughed entering the lunch hall.

           "It's so many black women here, I think God lookin' out for the kid," Daewon rubbed his hands together licking his lips as he undressed a slim brown skin with his eyes.

           "Gotta love black women," Tamir shrugged.

           "Morning Dae," the girl greeted since he kept staring.

           "Was' good with you?"

           "Nothing much, hey," she spoke to Tamir and Yae'Shawn out of respect.

         "Sup," they simply nodded before walking away to find the twins.

         "You going to the party Friday?" He asked the pretty stranger as they followed behind the guys slowly.

          "Don't do college parties, someone gets raped every time,"

         Frowning, he stared at her strangely at how nonchalant she said that but decided not to press the issue.

           "How we gon link then?" He asked and she shrugged.

          "I'm not hard to find," she smiled before walking off.

         Watching her briefly, he was about to ask for her name until another girl walked in front of him and his mouth dropped staring at her ass.

        "Yuh are nasty bwoy," Kaari threw a tater tot at him and the group laughed.

         "I'm a lion surrounded by cheetahs, damn right I'ma try to pounce," he chuckled sitting at the table and mushed her as she opened her binder.

          "Stop bwoy,"

        "Aight lil nigga," he smirked staring at her and Reign then busted out laughing when they narrowed their eyes at him.

         "Yuh waah lose a finger?" Reign lifted her brow and Tamir laughed pouring ranch on his chicken and bacon sandwich.

        "I— no," he said causing them to laugh.

       "What you working on?" Tamir asked as Kaari wrote stuff down.

         "It'z for mi Japanese class," she said with her hand to writing.