Chapter 19.) Yung 55%

"Dad," Kaari called shaking King. It was the same morning, the rain was coming harder and Yae'Shawn and Reign were in the living room both soaked unsure of how to explain things.

         "Daddy," Kaari shook him harder.

          "What's wrong K?" He mumbled pulling Renae into him.

          "It's Ray... I think di man iz back," she whispered then jumped back when he popped up.

        "Owww what the fuck?" Renae frowned rubbing her shoulder when she fell off the bed.

        "My bad, tell her I'm coming," he told her before leaning over and pulled Renae up.

        "What's wrong with you?" She asked when Kaari left.

         Cutting his phone on, he opened the Netflix app and clicked on a series before getting up. Renae removed the covers from her and got up following him into the bathroom.

         "Kingston,"

         "Not now baybeh," he mumbled cutting the water on.

        "Stop keeping things from me... it never ends well," she sighed.

          "And what's dat supposed to mean?" He rose a brow grabbing his face rag.

         "Nothing.... whatever," she shook her head going into the bedroom.

        Getting himself together, he grabbed his sneakers and hoodie and a pair of black gloves. Renae watched him closely, before sitting up when he grabbed his black beanie.

         "Where are you going?"

         Ignoring her, he left out the room and she got up and grabbed one of his shirts before following him.

       Entering the living room just as a roar of thunder hit, she stared at Kaari for a moment confused before her eyes settled on Reign.

          "Come on," King said glancing at Yae'Shawn.

          Getting up, he handed Reign his necklace before following behind King. Renae sat down and Reign stared at the tv blankly.

        Kaari wasn't really sure if she was in the clear yet but seeing her sister like this really bothered her. Laying her head on Reign's shoulder, she placed her hand on top of hers and closed her eyes.

        Renae sat there trying to get a proper read of the vibe but the thunderstorm was distracting her.

         "What happened Ray?" She finally asked.

         "He... he came back,"

          "He's there now?" Renae quizzed getting up but Reign shook her head.

         Closing her eyes, she balled her fists as Marvin moaning replayed in her head.

           "Breathe Ray," Kaari said when Reign balled her lips growing angry.

         "Get off of me," she glared.

        "Ray," Renae called touching her hand and Reign pushed it away then pushed Kaari back causing her to stumble into the coffee table.

        "You thought I forgot?"

        "What the hell?" Kaari frowned getting up.

        "Reign," Renae repeated grabbing her and she snatched away walking towards a confused Kaari.