Captured

After waiting for what felt like a full day, Erik's soldiers finally brought Lina, Hans, and Rachel as promised. But Axel knew he had to be the one that rained havoc on them. It was his fault for bringing them into the family business... marrying Luzia to satisfy his father. Then, allowing her sister's husband to run his restaurant while leaving her twin in control of Obioma's business until Luca was ready to take over. She knew the truth, but the woman wanted to play dumb. Nothing under his name belonged to her sister, although she wished it did. It was his fault, so he needed to make sure they were dealt with as he locked himself in the torture room alone against his son's wishes until Adele showed.

 It was his fault, so he needed to make sure they were dealt with as he locked himself in the torture room alone against his son's wishes until Adele showed

Axel knew this was supposed to be Luca and Jaxon's job, but he couldn't help himself. He had to be the one who got rid of them. They had to pay for the damage they had done. It was their fault that Adele got shot. She could've died or lost his grandson, and it didn't help they let Penelope die after begging to take her in.

He also blamed Lina for knowing the truth about how his sister cheated. It wasn't like Axel cared, but their family should have raised Saxon and Jaxon. They could have stopped Saxon from turning out the way he did... but Axel wasn't innocent. He could've kept Victor besides giving up on his nephew and handing him over to someone else. Maybe it would have helped if he had stayed in the boy's life. That was beside the point; Axel wasn't the one on trial. It was the three who sat before him and the things they did.

"First, I didn't want to kill you. I thought punishing you would be enough. Then my son reminded me how you almost killed my daughter-in-law and grandson. That little accident will cost all of you your lives."

"Axel, are you going to let that decide our fates? It was an accident. The idiots were supposed to kill Kelly—"

"AND YOU THINK THAT MAKES IT BETTER! THE GIRL WAS INNOCENT! A PART OF YOUR SICK LITTLE GAME, AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, HANS! SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER!"

Axel was furious as he held a blade to Lina's neck, screaming at Hans. She was his daughter, and it was sick to treat her like someone off the streets. Kelly didn't ask to be here with him. Hans kidnapped the girl from her mother only to bring her here to treat her like shit. "Axel, you're not thinking clearly. Whatever Jaxon told you are all lies."

Before Axel knew it, he had backhanded Lina, knocking her chair over as Hans pulled at his restraints, screaming stop. He was screaming like a bitch, and Axel was tired of it, leaving him no choice but to duct-tape the man's mouth shut as if it would help. His muffled screams weren't better, but Axel didn't let it bother him as he turned to Lina, stabbing her as Hans and Rachel tried to break free.

"See, you all think my son is crazy, but you bitches haven't seen crazy. Luca is nothing compared to me... or his mother." He chuckled while trying to decide the best weapon to use next. Slowly, he ran his fingers over the saw, thinking how he could cut off Han's foot or hand as he listened to Lina's screams for her husband's mercy.