All The Time- Part 2

You threw yourself at him and he held you close as your lips hungrily connected with his. You could still faintly taste the alcohol on his lips. Your fingers frantically searched for a place to rest, and they ended up knotted in his hair. His hands landed on your hips and he moaned into your mouth. He put everything into that kiss. All of the feelings that he had bottled up inside for all these years just poured out in that kiss. When you finally pulled apart to breathe, Niall had the biggest smile on his face. His chest heaved as he attempted to catch his breath. He kept one hand on your hip while putting the other behind your head and placing a kiss on your forehead. You nuzzled your face in his chest and he wrapped his arms around you.

After standing like that in silence for a long time, you pulled away to look up at Niall. He placed his hand against the side of your face, lightly stroking your skin. Your eyes met with his while he leaned in and placed a slower kiss on your lips. “I can’t believe I’m finally kissing you,” He mumbled against your lips. You could feel his smile as he kissed you gently.

“I guess we’re not best friends anymore,” You said, as you dropped your eyes to where his fingers were intertwined with yours.

“What are you talking about?” He asked in a squeaky voice. He took your hand and held it in the air, spinning you in a circle before pulling you into his side. “We’re still best friends. We’re still everything we were before, except now we can call each other ‘baby’ and we can kiss each other whenever we want to. And we can snuggle with each other until we fall asleep and we can be valentines on Valentine’s Day. And…and I can say ‘I love you’ all the time without feeling awkward.”

“Look at you,” You said with a grin on your face. You poked the side of his face before adding, “You’re brilliant even when you’ve been drinking.”

He chuckled and brushed his nose against yours. His face was only a few inches apart from yours as he whispered, “I do love you, (Y/N).”

You wrapped your arms around his neck and whispered back, “I love you too, Niall Horan.”

**I told you it would be short! Still, I really really really hope you guys enjoyed this! Thank you all a ton for reading and commenting and voting and everything else that you guys do. You know I appreciate it all.**