Imagine for Katie!

You scanned your eyes over the books as you passed through the aisles. You had originally come to the library to do homework, but instead you found yourself in the teen-fiction section.

You pulled out a book, quickly paging through it. Taking a couple steps forward, you never took your eyes off of the pages until you abruptly bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," You mumbled, moving to walk around the figure.

It was a guy, who looked no older than you. He spun around on his heels, following you with his eyes. "What book is that?" He asked quickly.

You lifted your eyes from the book, looking up at him. "Uh, here," You handed the book to him and he examined it. He was nerdy like you, but he was attractive.

Adjusting his glasses, he gave the book back to you with a sweet smile. "Looks good."

You nodded. "Well, uh, I'm gonna go now..."

"Wait!" He interrupted, trying his best to keep his tone down since you were, after all, in a library.

You stopped, giving him a suspicious look. "What is it?" You hissed.

"Maybe we could sit down and read together? Or maybe study together?" He suggested with a hopeful expression.

You took a deep breath and nodded, "Fine. Follow me, there's a couple tables over here that we can sit at."

He smiled happily and followed after you as you found an empty table and dropped your stuff in the center of it.

"I'm Niall, by the way," He said as a blush crept across his face.

You giggled at how adorable he was. "Call me Katie," You said to him while scooting your chair in closer to the table.

Midway through your studying, you glanced up and caught him staring at you. You giggled. "Aren't you supposed to be studying?"

He shrugged and smiled at you. "I've never come across a nerd as pretty as you."

"Well I've never come across a nerd as handsome as you," You said to him, both of you exchanging another little smile.

**And...there it is! I really apologize for the long wait. But, I hope you enjoyed your imagine!**