27

I HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE

The bell rings and Jungkook finds himself opening up the door only to come face to face with a certain alpha. Staring at him, he wonders what he's doing here.

"Jimin isn't here." He mumbles, looking at the floor in shame.

"Oh, he said he'd be in. I came to drop this off for you." The alpha says, handing over a box of chocolates. "I heard about your fight with Namjoon and I know it's cocky to bring chocolate because I hope it reminds you of me but it's kind of what I want bec—"

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks. Before shaking his head a little. "Not in a bad way, just more in a way like, I've been a horrible person to you, why are you still dropping off chocolates?" He asks only for Taehyung to shrug. "Guess I really am that in to you."

Jungkook awkwardly smiles. "Taehyung? I'm sorry for blaming you and calling you all those horrible things."

"It's okay." The alpha says. "I guess that's your way of coping with the changes."

"But you didn't deserve that." He says honestly. "It was me who kept dragging out the worst in you because I didn't want to face what was true and maybe some part of me thought that if you were a really bad alpha and I a really bad omega things could go back to the way they were." He confesses, a weight falling off his shoulders when he says the words. Something he hadn't said out loud, hadn't even dared to think about but something that was going on.

Taehyung smiles. "At least you know, and don't go blaming yourself. I did fuck up too. I punched Jimin! I used my alpha voice on you! Scared you."

Jungkook chuckles. "Aren't we just great together?"

"Lovely, never seen a better pair than us." The alpha jokes before the two turn silent. Jungkook with the chocolates in his hands.

"Do you wanna come in maybe?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" The elder says, stepping inside.

Jungkook shuts the door and make their way to the living room. Carefully sitting down Taehyung looks at the omega.

"Can I ask you a question?" The alpha asks. "As alpha did you have your wolf want all these crazy things? And suddenly you want them too but you also don't want them because you know it's wrong, yet, you do want it?"

Jungkook blinks a couple of times, trying to understand the words. When he caught up to the meaning he nods.

"Yeah, that's part of being a wolf. They don't live like humans do, and alpha wolves are strong so fighting them is hard. That's what control is all about, you're always going to want to punish me for the dumbest things,"

Taehyung frowns a little.

"Like for example if I call you a dumb alpha, even if it's in the most loving way possible. Your wolf will get mad because it does not understand the human context of the word. Control isn't about your wolf not getting mad, because it will. It's about not letting that anger cloud your decision making on the human side." The younger explains with a smile. "I know your head must be all messed up right now, your wolf chanting at you to punish me, or mate me or whatever. And that's okay, wolves are animals, as long as you don't let it win it doesn't matter what it tells you."

Taehyung stares at him with wide eyes.

"So all these fucked up things I keep thinking are okay?"

"Yes." Jungkook says. "As long as you don't act on it, thinking them is only natural. The same way I sometimes think about pushing a child in front of a car, just because he's standing close enough. Does that make me a horrible person?"

"Well..." the elder trails off.

"Fuck you, no it doesn't."

The alpha's eyes widen a little. "Like right now! All I can think about is punishing you for saying 'fuck you'!"

"And are you going to?" The omega asks.

"No."

"See that's your first step of control!" Jungkook says, smiling brightly as he feels better than he has in days.

Nudging the elder he tilts his head a little.

"What exactly is going on in that head of yours?" He asks, curious to what the alpha is thinking.

Taehyung immediately turns bright red as he looks away. "N-nothing."

Jungkook's attention is immediately sparked. "Now I have to know!"

The elder shakes his head furiously. "Believe me, you don't want to know."

I need self-control omg