39

Jungkook had quickly moved Taehyung back to his own apartment after Jin had come storming in telling Yoongi to leave them alone. To which the kid had only started crying harder. That felt like his cue to grab Taehyung and get him the hell out of there.

"That was something." The alpha says, looking a lot less emotionless than before. "It makes me want to never have kids, ever."

"Hey, Yoongi is nice." He nudges the elder. It's true, the kid is very sweet and funny but also young and growing up in just an alpha dad. Seeing his body basically spells out he'll become an omega it's hard to grow up to be confident in himself when there's no role models. Jin isn't to blame, all he knows is the alpha way.

"Yes but Jin is a rather calm person, if his kid can be that much of a pain in the ass then imagine one of ours."

Jungkook's eyes widen a little. "Jin can be a hot head too." Suddenly he can't stop thinking about a little boy or girl in his arms. "And I think we'd be great parents."

"Why?"

He shrugs. "Because we know what it's like to be both. Alpha and omega, we know what it's like to feel like you're being treated wrong because of your rank. No matter what rank our kid would become, it will feel safe with us."

Then alpha smiles. "Tsk, it's easy for you to talk, I would have to shit the thing out."

"I hate you." Jungkook laughs as he shakes his head. "You're such a buzzkill."

"Yeah, yeah. We'll have kids someday but you forgot one thing. We're gay, we know nothing about girls. So we could fuck up in that region." Taehyung says with an eye roll only for Jungkook to frown.

"You do know I'm bi, right? I've dated girls."

He watches as the elder shrugs. "I think I knew that, but just pushed it to the far back of my mind. Also, if we have a daughter you're so doing the period talk."

They laugh when suddenly Jungkook freezes. Look at them. Talking like these plans could be happening now, next month, next year. They're not ready for such a thing and he wonders when they will be.

They're damaged and despite trying there's no doubt in his mind they're going to mess up again.

Yet, when they're together he suddenly sees the picture perfect family in his mind. Them, mated and happy.

Maybe their wolves are ready for the rest of their lives but on the human side they're not. Taehyung can't handle his own wolf, is afraid of it even. The elder needs time fixing what's wrong inside, time and some therapy.

And he himself? Is he ready to fully accept his role as omega. He wants to for Taehyung, he really wants to and he has no reason not to.

Groaning he softly presses his lips against Taehyung in a soft but quick kiss.

"I need to go."

I got a panda character on Animal Crossing and panda's are my favourite animal so now you all need to be happy for me or I'll throw a fit ):