37

Being in school sucks, since the whole scene with Jimin and Taehyung everyone seems to have caught on to the rank change. Not that he's being harassed about it but he does feel the states and hear the whispers. It doesn't just happen everyday that two student change rank. Even the teachers send curious looks.

Today without Hoseok and Jimin here, he feels a little more stressed than usual. Luckily he still has Namjoon and on breaks Jin.

And of course Taehyung.

The day goes by pretty well when things start to turn south as they walk to the car in the parking lot. Jungkook excitedly talking to Namjoon about the new anime he started but their attention is grabbed by arguing a few cars down.

Two alpha's harassing two omega's. Namjoon and Jungkook share a look and in that split second of distraction Taehyung has already punched one of the alpha's straight in the face.

Jungkook's eyes widen at the turn of events. Barely believing what his mate is doing.

"Dude what the hell!" The punched alpha yells only to be stopped by his friend. "Wait, he turned an alpha into an omega, don't mess with him."

"Bullshit, that just proves what a weak alpha that kid was. Come on and fight me."

Taehyung stand frozen. Fear taking over his body as the two omega's who were being harassed take off. Meanwhile Jungkook feels panic rise.

Alpha or not, that alpha voice is still a trigger.

So he stands frozen, silent. Eyes wide in fear only to shut when he's harshly punched. He doesn't fight back, he just stumbles and remains frozen.

Something inside Jungkook snaps, they're hurting his mate. His Taehyung. He might be an omega but he hasn't lost his strength yet. He's still stronger than Tae and equally as strong as most alpha's.

Pouncing forward he rips the guy off of Taehyung, pushing him back and hitting him mindlessly. Not caring for what happens.

He's pulled off of the guy rather harshly only to look up and see Jin.

"I leave you guys alone for one fucking minute." The elder mutters as he pushes the angry omega back to Namjoon while helping Taehyung get up.

Turning to the dumb alpha's he groans. "You guys are fucking dumb." He snaps before pushing his friends towards his car.

Jungkook carefully eyeing a very silent Taehyung. His nose is bleeding but the elder doesn't seem to be doing anything about it. He just walks along.

"Tae." Jungkook whispers once they're seated in the back of Jin's car. "It's okay." He tries to reassure, pressing his sleeve against the bloody nose. Not caring about the fact that he'll have to throw the shirt out. "You're safe with us."

The alpha just bursts into tears. Crying his eyes out as he pulls Jungkook against him. Body shaking with overwhelming emotion.

"I got you Tae, I'll take care of you."

He says holding the crying boy until he falls asleep. Still leaning heavily against the omega.

"How come he reacted so bad this time?" Jungkook asks, stroking the elder's hair as he feels his heart ache for the alpha.

"Chances are his wolf spoke back in alpha voice, in his head." Namjoon says. "Meaning that his own wolf, scared him. And that's one fear he can't escape."

Jungkook's eyes fill with tears as he shakes his head a little. Wondering if becoming an alpha really was the best thing that could've happened to Taehyung.

Because things are looking like it wasn't.

Someone asked for a jihope scene since jimin bottoms sometimes, y'all interested?