PART TWO

In the morning, Taehyung is woken up by the sound of the birds singing and sunlight coming into the room through the curtains that shining touched his face, but he hasn't opened his eyes yet.

His hand crawls on the mattress to find his lover who is sleeping next to him. But what his hand touches is nothing on the mattress, it causes him to open his eyes.

He furrows his brows and gets up. He looks around in the room, hoping that his lover will be somewhere.

Taehyung gets out of the bed and picks his boxer and pants up, wears them.

"Jen darling!" Taehyung calls, walking to the bathroom.

"Babe, are you in the bathroom?" he asks, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Jen!" he calls again, but no response.

He opens the door and peeks behind it. He sees nothing inside the bathroom. He walks out the bathroom to balcony. He calls her again, but it is still no response.

"Where's she?" he mumbles, scratching his head.

"Maybe she goes for a walk on the beach, or she goes for breakfast" he thought, putting hand on hip.

"Ehh, it's 10 am now, she can't go for breakfast because she isn't a person who never late for breakfast, she takes care of her shape so much" Taehyung considers.

"Probably she goes for a walk on the beach" he assumes. He walks over to pick up his shirt which is lying beside the foot of the bed, and puts his shirt on.

He leaves the room.

Taehyung is looking for her everywhere on the beach, but still no sign of her.

"Where does she go?" he questions no one, sighing.

After one hour of looking for her, he decides to come back to the room.

When Taehyung arrived the room, an idea pops up. It makes him walks toward the closet. He opens the closet, he gets surprised because of inside the closet there aren't her clothes, only his clothes are left.

"Did she leave already?" he frowns.

Taehyung walks out the closet and back to the bed. He is about to grab his phone which is on the nightstand table to call her, he sees his wallet has been opened. He checks his wallet in every drawers.

"My money!" he exclaims and then he throws it on the table harshly.

Taehyung closes his eyes, clenches his jaw in anger. He takes a deep breath and massages his temple.

"You're a scammer" he speaks angrily, clenching his fist tightly.

"One day you are better to pay me back, Jennie Kim" he continues, punching the table strongly.

After that, Taehyung tries to clam himself down. He prepares his clothes into the bag and leaves the room. He goes to check out at the reception.

He leaves the resort and back to his house in Seoul.

Taehyung was on his vacation in Jeju. He stayed with her in Jeju resort a week ago. He has met her in Seoul for a month and they started dating each other just a week ago.

After he found out that he was scammed by her because of money and other reasons. He decided to go back to Seoul. He hopes that he will meet her when he arrived in Seoul.

He is going to make her pay everything back for scamming him.

END OF PART TWO

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪