PART SIXTY NINE

It's less people in TKHAR at 6:30 am in the morning, besides guard haven't come yet, there are only a few cleaners and a few receptionists who here included Nancy. Taehyung and Jennie have just arrived in TKHAR, they're so earlier than usual. Jennie has to come with Taehyung everyday as routine, and when the time to go back home, she also has to come back with Taehyung too.

Jennie walks beside Taehyung toward the elevator. As usual, whenever Jennie stepped in the ground floor of TKHAR, she always turns her eyes to the reception desk. She smiles softly at Nancy as well as Nancy always responds to Jennie with a wide smile too. But today, Jennie smiles at Nancy, Nancy gazes down look like she tries to avoid Jennie's gaze and she's likely scary as well. Frowny face, Jennie thinks, "Nancy's so weird today". Letting her thought go, then carry on with stepping follow Taehyung.

Jennie and Taehyung reached the elevator, stand waiting for it to come down. All of sudden, Taehyung questions Jennie, "Did you call me, Jen". Jennie responds with disbelief face, "Why would I, are you daydreaming". Taehyung puts hand in pocket, "I felt like I hear someone called me, or am I daydreaming as you said". Jennie shakes head and sigh slightly, "I didn't hear anyone call you". Taehyung turns back and look around, next he comes to conclusion, "Maybe I heard wrong". Then, elevator came to the ground floor, they step inside and it begins to move upstair to the 30th where Taehyung's office is.

———————————————

In the same time, while Jennie and Taehyung were standing waiting for elevator, Jannette arrived at the entrance of TKHAR. Jannette hurriedly gets off the taxi, step inside quickly. What an lucky day, Jannette arrived concurrently with Taehyung who was standing in front of closing elevator doors. And next to Taehyung, there is a woman with back turn stands next him, holding creamy handbag, wearing high white pointed heels, cream blazer dress, and messy hair bun.

Jannette didn't give a shit to the woman next to Taehyung because what she cares right now is to show herself again in front of Taehyung. She expects highly with much confidence, she moves her high heels briskly toward Taehyung from behind, huge smile appear on her, "TAEHYUNG". Jannette walked past a large main column in the middle of ground floor. She called Taehyung only one time when someone covered her mouth with handkerchief behind. It causes Jannette became unconscious like a shot. The someone picks up Jannette and take her to a car that parked in front of TKHAR entrance.

Actually, after a taxi which Jannette rode left, there is a car come after all of sudden while Jannette was climbing stairs. The someone lays Jannette down at the backseat, then rush to get in passenger's seat before anyone would notice this someone. Afterward, the car moves and drive off quickly.

Meanwhile, Nancy was stunned again when she saw the fancy girl came here yesterday appeared again, "Is that a girl who called herself Mrs. Jennie Kim, is she really Mrs. Jennie". Nancy covered her mouth shockingly because the fancy girl didn't wear glasses this time, "I just saw Mrs. Jennie a while ago, and who is this girl, is she also Mrs. Jennie too, two Jennie Kim, GOSH". Afterward, shocking wasn't disappeared yet, action seemed happen in order, Nancy saw a guy who wore only black cap walk behind the fancy girl and cover her mouth, "Mr. Namjoon, is he kidnapping second Mrs. Jennie". Nancy eyes met Namjoon's, Namjoon mouthed, "Silent". He put index finger on his lips and shushed at Nancy.

———————————————

Mr. Jeon laughs lightly, "Finally, you come Jeon Jongin, just when I closed your bank account, you instantly back to work". Jongin bows his face down, while Mr. Jeon sits leaning on executive chair and crossing legs, "Where did you go these past week that's why you don't come to work". Jongin apologizes to Mr. Jeon, "Sorry appa, I was so reckless". Mr. Jeon chuckles in the tone of disbelief, "I adopted you because I want you to help taking care of my business, plus I saw you're a smart kid, I never thought you would left work for a week and go to somewhere forgetting your responsible". Mr. Jeon glares up at Jongin who head down since he came to Mr. Jeon's office, "You changed a lot Jongin, you really disappointed me".

Jongin didn't know to say rather than apologizing to Mr. Jeon, "I'm sorry appa, please forgive me". Jongin promises, "I won't do it again, appa". Mr. Jeon shakes head, "This is what you gratitude to me". Mr. Jeon continues, "Your apologizing is useless right now, if you want to erase your mistakes, you must agree to marry Mr. Yoo's daughter". Jongin quick looks at Mr. Jeon, "Is it arrangement marriage, appa". Mr. Jeon nods verifiably, "You know when you didn't come to work a week ago, Mr. Yoo almost sued me by the reason they thought they were scammed by us, these what happened when you disappeared". Mr. Jeon adds, "It was your responsible but you left it, so now you have to face it". Jongin argues with Mr. Jeon, "Appa, I knew I was wrong, but why I have to marry a girl who I've never known and love, how about Jungkook".

Mr. Jeon explains, "Jungkook already have his lover one, how could I split up them". Jongin disapproval responds, "I also have lover too, appa". Mr. Jeon reasons, "But it's too late to tell me, just break up with her, I already discussed with Mr. Yoo about your wedding day, get ready, it's will be coming soon". Jongin hopeless voices, "Appa". Mr. Jeon didn't change his mind, "That's it, I repeat, just get ready, now you can go back to your office". Probably Jongin has no choice, but to follow this order. He bows at Mr. Jeon powerlessly, but before Jongin can leave Mr. Jeon's office completely, Mr. Jeon tells him about something, "I almost forgot, in the afternoon a plane of Mr. Yoo's daughter is going to land in Seoul, don't forget to pick up her at the airport". Later, Jongin steps out the office and go back to his office.

———————————————

Upon arrival his office, Jongin sits down on the chair hopelessly. Flashback appears.

Flashback

Going back to where Jongin was cuddling with the girl who he called Jennie at 3 pm in afternoon. When Jongin advised her about divorcing with Taehyung, and she looked up at him immediately.

After their talking ended, the girl asked Jongin for money by giving him some excuses. Because of Jongin really love her, he couldn't refuse her, so he took his phone wanting to transfer money to her bank account. Unexpectedly, Jongin's bank account was closed for no reason, rapidly Mr. Jeon's number jumped up on lock screen signal Mr. Jeon called Jongin.

As Jongin's financial closed, it made the girl angry instantly. She excused that Jongin didn't love her, he only want her body etc. Since the girl is a type of gold digger, if she didn't get money from a person who is with her, she will quickly leave him and find other choices. Therefore, the only one choice for her is a person who she used to scam before.

END OF PART SIXTY NINE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪