PART NINE

Jennie is in the airport, waiting for Lisa.

Today, Lisa comes back to South Korea and Jennie is the one who comes to pick up Lisa from the airport. Jennie has arrived since 10 am.

"UNNIE!" Lisa yells excitedly, waving her hand at Jennie. They both smile ear to ear when they saw each other.

Lisa runs happily to Jennie.

"Lisa!" Jennie said in a brittle tone. Jennie wants to cry now, finally she met her only best friend after they haven't seen each other for a long time. They hug each other tightly.

~

"Are you all right, Hyung!?" Jungkook asks, starring at Taehyung. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the coffee shop. They're sitting next to the window of a coffee shop.

Jungkook takes the spoon and pensively stirs his cappuccino while examining Taeyhyung's expression.

Taehyung, he's having the grapefruit green tea, his hand is holding his phone and looking at the photos in albums with a poker face. He seems like didn't hear what Jungkook has asked him that why he didn't respond.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook calls again, tap Taehyung's shoulder.

"Huh!" Taehyung responds, startle. "What did you just say?" Taehyung asks.

"I asked you, are you all right?", "But you focused on your phone too much that you didn't even hear me" Jungkook responds.

"Is there anything important that make you like this, Hyung?" Jungkook continues.

"Nope" Taehyung answers, shakes head. "Let forget about it, I'm all right" Taehyung reassures, grin.

Jungkook tilts his head and furrows his brows. Taehyung forces a smile at Jungkook and raises his eyebrows to avoid Jungkook's doubting.

Jungkook sits facing the entrance of the café while Taehyung sits with his back facing the entrance. Jungkook likes sitting in this position because he can see every customer enter the café, especially female customers and waitress as well.

This time, it's Taehyung's lunch break, but Jungkook as already mentioned he is the son of a millionaire, he doesn't need to work. Jungkook just spends his time for a whole day, do whatever he wants.

Therefore, that's why Jungkook often calls Taehyung to have lunch together near Taehyung's work.

~

"I think we should have lunch in this café, I heard about this café has delicious foods a lot" Jennie unbutton seatbelt.

"Okay, up to unnie" Lisa agrees, grinning in excitement. They both get off the car and walk out of the parking lot to the café.

"Welcome to Kuma Café" the waitress greets politely, bow. Jennie and Lisa response to the waitress by smiling in return.

"Please come here, Ms" the waitress tells both Jennie and Lisa. The waitress leads both of them to the table.

They both walked past a few tables when someone's voice is exclaimed Jennie's name loudly.

END OF PART NINE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪