PART SEVENTY THREE

Flashback

Back to a time when Jennie left TKHAR, she just disappeared about 10 minutes ago.

The same taxi which drove in and parked in front of the TKHAR entrance yesterday came again.

There was no concern about a person who got out of the taxi because it's no one rather than Janette Kim who planned to take her jackpot back.

Yesterday, her plan wasn't a success didn't mean she gave up on it. Moreover, the deal which she made with Mr Sihyuk was just her trick to persuade Mr Sihyuk for making her obstacle vanished off her way.

Wonder why Mr Sihyuk accepted the deal easily, just because Janette also promised him that after she shifted with Jennie, she was going to explain to Taehyung everything about she had pretended to be Jennie.

With a heart of fatherhood and having compassion for children, Mr Sihyuk meditated on what had happened in the past. If he has been stronger, he wouldn't have allowed his wife to separate the twins.

If he was willing to raising his twins alone although he was being single father, perhaps things wouldn't happen this way.

So to make amends for his mistake, he accepted the deal.

Despite the fact, who knew in advance this Janette girl was such a hypocritical person.

Jin and Namjoon who were witnessed there completely trusted her too. As mentioned about this girl's job, it wasn't uncommon for her to convince them and make them fall into her trap.

The arrogant and confident level never left Janette side, big black brand glasses, black high heels, black bodycon mini dress and her favourite red lipstick. She moves her feet masterfully, walked like on the runaway to the elevator.

Nancy, on the other hand, the nightmares didn't seem to have gone away from her, "Evil come again".

Meanwhile, Jungkook who was sent by Mr Jeon to talk about their upcoming project with Taehyung, Jungkook has arrived in Taehyung's office since Jennie hadn't left TKHAR.

They were having a serious discussion, when a feminine voice was echoed, "Taehyung!".

The serious discussion was cut off when this feminine voice disturbed. The most ironic scene was Taehyung's reaction looked very unbothered, "Jen, why you come back?".

Jungkook who had known everything couldn't stand watching this girl putting a horn on his best friend. As a man who didn't like to keep something in secret, Jungkook finally revealed the truth that he had just known recently, "Hyung, don't believe this girl, she isn't Jennie noona".

She stopped her step instantly, gave Jungkook a death glare while Taehyung frowned as he didn't get what Jungkook said early.

Jungkook called out her real name, "She's Janette, JANETTE KIM, an evil twin sister of Jennie noona as well as the girl who used to go to Daegu with you then stole your money, scammed you and ran away".