PART THIRTY NINE

"You've drunk a lot, hyung" Jungkook grabs a glass of alcoholic from Taehyung. Taehyung didn't care, he calls the bartender and order more alcoholic, "One more shot". Jungkook sighs and shake his head, then he tells the bartender to not serve what Taehyung ordered, Jungkook also tells the bartender to leaves their table prevent that Taehyung would order more.

Taehyung didn't know that Jungkook has told the bartender to not serve the alcoholic for him, he just leans on the couch and wait for his order to be served. Taehyung is heavy drunken because he has drunk many shots since he arrived. When he left his office, he called Jungkook to go to the club with him. An hours passed by, the bartender didn't serve Taehyung his order, he becomes irritated, "Why the hell take him so long huh". After that, Taehyung was about to get up and walk to the bartender counter, but he is pulled by Jungkook, "Where do you go". Taehyung responds drunkenly, "I want to-". Taehyung strangles when he saw a person who didn't expect to see here, "Jennie". Jungkook furrows and then he turns around, "What is she doing here".

Afterward, Taehyung gets up from the couch quickly. He walks toward the person who he has just called Jennie. Jungkook follows him, he promised himself that he won't let Taehyung do stupid thing like previous time.

Taehyung goes to stand in front of the person who he called Jennie. The person is surprised when she saw Taehyung, she didn't know that he is also here, what a coincidence. Taehyung said drunkenly, "I don't think you would come too Jennie Kim". Taehyung adds, "During the day as a model to the night as a hen". Jungkook said, "Hyung, please stop". The man who comes with the person Taehyung called Jennie, he questions her, "Do you know this guy".

The person who he called Jennie crosses her arm and smirks, she steps towards Taehyung and Jungkook. Meanwhile Jungkook just frowns because her behavior, he himself feel that she seems different from the Jennie who he has known. She starts, "He was just a dumbass guy". She continues mockingly, "Pity you". Taehyung becomes furious, "Jennie Kim". When Taehyung was about to throw oneself forward impulsive, Jungkook stops him in time, "That's enough hyung, let come back home". She smiles smirky and mouth at Taehyung, "See you next time". Taehyung grits his teeth angrily while Jungkook pulls him out the club, and before he leaves the bar with Taehyung, he also glances at her one last. Jungkook thinks, "Is this Jennie noona who I know".

After that, she and the man as well as the group continues their step to the vip room to have some fun.

~

"Thank for coming as promised, Jen" Jongin pulls the chair for Jennie. Jennie thanks Jongin, "Thank, Kai oppa". Jongin walks to take a seat. The waiter come to their table, and he hands them two menus politely. Jongin looks at the menu, "Jen, what do you want to eat". Jennie replies, "Aww oppa, this question I should ask you because this meal, I am the one who pays for it". Jongin chuckles and shake his head in amusement, "It's okay who asks who". Jennie pouts, Jongin looks at her with smile affectionately.

Next, they told the waiter what they want to order. The waiter noted down, and left to another table. After the waiter left them, Jennie and Jongin start chitchat while waiting for the meal to be served. Jongin is one who asks Jennie first about herself as well as her career, but he didn't ask her too many questions especially about her privacy. In short, he understands the limit of questions should be asked. Besides, Jennie answers him directly, she also asks Jongin back about himself a bit too. They both seems like getting along.

10 minute ago, the meal were served on the table. They both start eating happily. After finished the meal, and Jongin pays the bill because when Jennie was about to take her credit card to pay the bill, then Jongin is faster than her, he has already taken his credit card since the food served. Jennie feels uneasy because this meal, it should be her paid for it, but it ended up Jongin paid for it. Later, they came out Kuma café and Jongin insists Jennie to have a movie date with him. He used the excuse that it is for paying back of Jennie made his phone broke, and Jennie agrees.

So, they goes to the cinema to watch movie which Jongin suggests is Break The Silence: The Movie. Because of Jongin didn't know what to watch, fortunately when they chitchatted while having food, Jennie told him that she is also a fan of korean boy bang group names Bangtan Sonyeondan. Besides, Jongin has seen the news about this flim in Twitter this morning, so that's why he suggested to watch it, he thought that Jennie probably like it.

END OF PART THIRTY NINE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪