PART SIXTY SIX

"LALISA, OPEN THE DOOR" drunken Jungkook pounds noisily on the door of Lisa's apartment room, disturbing neighbors who live nearby Lisa's room. Next, Jungkook turns around, lean his back on the door, slide down. The neighbors come out and rebuke at Jungkook, he didn't care about them, he yowls, "Lisa, open the door please".

Jungkook thought that Lisa may be inside her room in this moment, on the contrary Lisa just arrived the apartment, she is holding three plastic bags in her hand also. She stops her her track instantly when she saw Jungkook is sitting leaning on the door of her room. Jungkook murmurs something weakly, Lisa ignores him. She walks to open her door directly like she didn't saw Jungkook is sitting there. Just caught a glimpse of Lisa, Jungkook dashes to grab Lisa's one leg, "Lisa, please forgive me". Lisa takes no notice of Jungkook's pleas, she scans keycard and she's about to go inside, Jungkook refuses to let go of Lisa, he still grips her one leg. Disturbance of Jungkook is really beginning to get on Lisa's nerves owing to he had been apologizing to her for a week, but she did not care. Plus, Jungkook went to Kumaleo, but Lisa avoided him, so he decided to come to her apartment.

Lisa puffs irritatedly, "Jungkook, can you stop being immature and acting as grown up man". Jungkook begs imploringly to Lisa, "Lisa please, I acknowledged my mistake, please forgive me". Lisa tightens her grip on plastic bag, "I need some time". After then, Lisa steps in her apartment, Jungkook's voice being to lower and lower, "Lisa, please...plea...". Lisa gasps shockingly as she saw Jungkook suddenly collapses on the floor in front of her, she drops plastic bags and dash to shake him, "Jungkook, Jungkook". Lisa looks around, there is no one passing by, therefore she decides to take him inside, "How can I get him in". Afterward, Lisa pushes Jungkook to lay down straightly, she bends over next to the top of his head, grasp his clothing underneath the shoulders, supporting his head with her arm and then drag him backward, "Aish, he's so heavy".

Lisa dragged Jungkook inside completely, she closed the door and turn to faint Jungkook, "Again". She puts his one arm over her shoulders, haul him to the sofa, after that she lays him down, "Why he so heavy". Lisa sits on the edge of sofa, put a back of her hand on his forehead, "Like vocalno". She moves her hand to his neck, "He may have a fever". Lisa gets up to take a bowl of water, small towel and a patch of sheet cooling gelik. Next, she takes off his blazer and his shirt, she starts to wipe his upper body. After finished, she places a sheet cooling gel on his forehead, then go to her room to take blanket and cover him. Later, she leaves to cook something for him to eat and take a pill.

Minutes ago, Jungkook recovers from fainting, he quickly gets up and look around, "Lisa". He smells of food come from the kitchen, he walks quickly to it.

Lisa realizes Jungkook's presence, "Why you get up, you're still weak, please go back to rest". Lisa sighs and turn around to stove. Jungkook didn't listen to what she told him, instead of moving his step fast and then back hug Lisa, "Lisa, please forgive me, I'm very sorry". His weak voice continues, "I got a lesson, it really hurts Lisa, you know just because I couldn't control my anger, I made someone left my life forever once, so now I can't let it repeat again". He back hugs her tightly, "I beg you Lisa, I love you so much, please". Lisa puts a ladle down, "You're speaking nonsense, go back to rest". Jungkook shakes his head, "No, I won't go anywhere until you forgive me". Lisa rolls her eyes due to how stubborn he is even he's sick now, "Fine, I'll forgive you if you answer my questions honestly". He nods rapidly, "Yes Lisa, I love you".

———————————————

Taehyung exhales exaggeratedly for God know how many times. He looks very uneasy, move back and forth causes Jihyo who stands next to him take a quick glance at. Taehyung mutters something under his breath with annoying expression. Jihyo decided turning her head to Taehyung, "Oppa, is there something bother you". Taehyung points his mouth toward a place where having photoshoot, "Why they let Jennie wear such short dress like this, it's almost reach over her mid thigh when she sat". Jihyo holds back her smile, "Sorry oppa, but I think that's okay, dress looks beautiful and suit unnie very well, on the other hand, it just reached her thigh a bit". He responds unpleasantly. "However, it's still look inappropriate". Finally, Jihyo lets out her smile while she is staring at Jennie who change her posture one after another.

As photoshoot finished first scene, Taehyung instantly takes off his blazer and step to Jennie fast. The staff hands Jennie a bottle of water, while she is drinking water Taehyung wraps his blazer around her waist, she glances and knits her brow at him, "What are you doing". Taehyung is tying blazer sleeves together, "Don't ask, just cover it, this dress is too revealing". Jennie said to him ironically, "It's not". Taehyung glares up at Jennie when he finished tying, "Cover it, or you want to go back home now". Jennie responds, "Are you threatening me, how can you do that, photoshoot hasn't finished yet". Unpleasant expression is floating on his face, "I don't care, I'll tell them to change into another dress". He adds, "I'll be the one choose it for you, if they don't agree, you'll be dragged away, this photoshoot would be ruined too, remember I'm your manager". Jennie doesn't know how to respond him, therefore she sighs and stay still as well as follow Taehyung to find an appropriate dress.

Meanwhile, Nayeon walks toward Jihyo, "Why do you smile huh, Jihyo". Jihyo's smile widely still on her face, "Because someone's so jelly of Jennie unnie". Nayeon frowns at Jihyo, "Who's Jelly". Jihyo moves her eyes to the direction of Jennie and Taehyung are standing, Nayeon turns around to where Jihyo is looking at, "Taehyung". Jihyo giggles, "Who else, jealous husband". Nayeon chuckles softly, "They're so adorable". Jihyo carries on with telling Nayeon, "You know unnie, he had complain about the dress which Jennie unnie are wearing, he also murmurs something about Sehun oppa, when Sehun oppa walked to tell Jennie unnie, Taehyung's oppa jealous face obviously appear". Nayeon turns to Jihyo, "Guys are always like this, they're always jealous, possessive, overprotective and cares about their lady". Jihyo narrows her eyes at Nayeon, "Yas unnie, you talked like you're the same". Nayeon refuses, "No".

Afterward, Nayeon's phone ring, Jihyo teases, "Who call you unnie, is that a guy who we met...". Nayeon cuts off Jihyo while her cheeks become rosy, "Stop now, Park Jihyo". Jihyo giggles teasingly, Nayeon walks out to pick up a call, "Hello, Namjoon oppa". Namjoon makes a response, "Yes hello Yeon, I call you, I just want to ask you about Jennie and Taehyung". Namjoon stays on with a question, "Did the photoshoot finish yet". Nayeon replies, "Not yet oppa, is there something". Namjoon sounds seriously, "Although the photoshoot finished, you must find any excuses to make them stay there, okay". Nayeon wrinkles questionably, "What happened, oppa". Namjoon didn't tell the reason to Nayeon, "Nothing, just make them stay there". Next, Namjoon hurriedly hung up, Nayeon pouts, "Aww, why he quickly ended the call".

Nayeon walks back to Jihyo's position, "Who called you, unnie". Nayeon is about to answer to Jihyo, when Taehyung drags Jennie to them, "Nayeon noona, I want you to change this dress of Jennie, I already chose for her". Nayeon and Jihyo looks at each other and small smile. A minute later, the photoshoot starts taking again.

END OF PART SIXTY SIX

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪