PART FORTY

"Hurry up" Lisa pulls Jungkook's hand to the cinema hall

"Hurry up" Lisa pulls Jungkook's hand to the cinema hall. Jungkook whines, "Why so rush". Lisa glances at Jungkook, "Geez, how could you ask me like that huh". Jungkook sigh annoyingly. Lisa continues, "You promised that you will come to watch Break The Silence with me, and look at you, walking like turtle". Jungkook responds, "Okay okay". Jungkook mutters, "How handsome and good is he, why this girl head over heel with him". He continues muttering, "Even we have the same name, but I'm much better than Jeon Jungkook guy, a member of BTS". After then, they both walk in the hall and go to their seat row. They both sit down comfortably and wait for the film to play.

And then, everyone comes to have their seat already. 2 minute ago, the film starts to play on the big white screen. Just the opening of film, someone are applause excitedly include Lisa as well. Jungkook who sit next to Lisa, he covers both his ears because how loud Lisa is. One hour and half ago, the film ended, Lisa and Jungkook come out the hall. While they are walking out the cinema then, there are two people who walked past them, Lisa looks up to them from behind. Lisa furrows, "Is that Jennie unnie".

Jungkook asks, "Where". Lisa glares at Jungkook, "Are you blind". Lisa points toward the people who are walking in front of them, "There". Jungkook looks at the direction which Lisa show him, "Maybe she is, let see". Then, Jungkook pulls Lisa with him. They both arrived in front the person which Lisa thought is Jennie. "JENNIE UNNIE" Lisa who exclaims first when she saw that person is exactly Jennie. Jennie is kind of surprised too, "Aww, Lisa". Jennie turns to Jungkook, "Jungkook". Jungkook just smiles at her.

Lisa looks up to the person who stands next to Jennie, "Unnie, and this guy-". Jennie realizes, then she introduces Jungkook to Lisa to Jongin, "Emm, oppa this is Lisa as well as Jungkook, they both are my friend". Jongin greets Lisa first, "Hello Lisa, I'm Jeon Jongin, Kai for short". Jungkook just stare at Jongin unpleasantly. Lisa smiles at Jongin, "Yes hello, Kai oppa". Then, Jongin turns to Jungkook, "Hello, Jungkook". Jongin held his hand for shake, but Jungkook didn't respond. Lisa and Jennie notices this, so Jennie breaks the akwardness, "Uh, I didn't expect to see you both here". Lisa responds, "Me too, and by the way what are you doing here unnie". Jennies replies, "To watch movie together, it should be called movie date". Lisa repeats, "Movie date". Jennie nods. Lisa stares at Jennie seem like she wants to remind Jennie something, but Jennie didn't notice this.

After then, Jongin takes a look at his watch, "Oh, It is already dinner". He continues, "Let have dinner together". Jennie responds, "Good idea". Jennie grins. Next Jungkook said, "No, I don't". He adds, "I'm busy". Later, Jungkook walks out the three people. Lisa hurriedly replies, "Maybe next time unnie". She bids a goodbye, "Goodbye Kai oppa, and Jennie unnie". She waves goodbye, and then run after Jungkook fast. Jennie and Jongin look at each other and smile. They continues walking to have dinner together.

Meanwhile, Lisa is running while she yells calling Jungkook, "HEY JEON JUNGKOOK". Jungkook is walking quickly, but when he heard Lisa called, he stop his step suddendly. Lisa who is run speedily, she saw Jungkook stopped with his back turn, and she can't control her speed, then she bumps into Jungkook's back. Lisa groans, "Ouch". She rubs her forhead, Jungkook turns back, "Are yoy okay". Lisa stops rubbing her head, she glare at Jungkook, "Okay your ass, how your back is so freaking hard, I feel like my forhead bumped into rock". Jungkool giggle, Lisa questions him, "Why are you giggle". Jungkook responds, "Let me treat your forhead then, okay". Lisa hesitates at first, but she nods her head and hum, "Hmmm".

Afterward, Jungkook pulls Lisa's hand into the ice cream shop. Lisa exclaims disbelief, "Seriously". Jungkook raises his brows, "Yes". Lisa said incredulity, "My forehead aches, and you bring me to ice cream, is it make sense". Jungkook grins, "Yep, it makes sense". Lisa was about to slap her forehead because what Jungkook said that he will treat her forehead, it is so nonsense for her, but she remembers that her forehead aches because of incident early. Jungkook orders two cones, he gives one to Lisa, "Here". Lisa looks at Jungkook hesitantly, Jungkook nods at Lisa as a signal tell her to take it. Lisa takes it from Jungkook, and she thought, "I don't know this jerk can be childish sometimes".

END OF PART FORTY

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪