PART FORTY FOUR

Jongin drives Jennie to his condo where he bought it for himself whenever he doesn't want to come back home, he will stay in his condo. Jongin parks the car and get out. After that, he goes to pulls Jennie out the car and drag her to his condo. He goes to ride the elevator from the basement to the floor which is he in. Actually, the parking lot is in the basement and there are two elevator there. Jennie panics, so she keeps begging Jongin and try to talk to him, hoping he will come back to his sense. Nonetheless, it is useless, it seems like there is something has been taking over him and order him to keep doing something wrong. No matter how hard Jennie tries, it wastes her energy for nothing.

Meanwhile, Taehyung who has followed Jongin's car since TKHAR until Jongin arrived the place where Taehyung doesn't know yet, but he still drives in to continues following Jongin, he wants to help Jennie as well as he wants to know where Jongin brings Jennie to. Taehyung stops his car in front of the entrance of condo. He gets out quickly, and go straightly to where reception is. The receptionist greets Taehyung politely, "What can I help you, sir". "Yes hello, is there a room owner named Jeon Jongin here" Taheyung asks unhesitatingly. The receptionist follows the rule of their condo when there is someone come to ask for their lessees, they should ask for reason first because they prevent their lessees safety, "Excuse me sir, can you tell the reason why you want to find him".

Taehyung rolls his eyes and sigh in frustrating, he mutters, "Why so complicated". Taehyung has no choice instead of deciding to tell his identity, because of the situation forces him. Plus, it cannot be delayed since he is afraid that something bad will happen on Jennie. "I'm Kim Taehyung, I come here to find my fiancé, because I saw the room owner who I asked you earlier brought her here" Taehyung tries to speak in calm tone. The receptionist gasps, "Mr. Kim". Taehyung continues, "If you don't believe me, you can check cctv now".

The receptionist nods quickly, "Yes, Mr. Kim". Then, the receptionist checks the cctv, she saw exactly what Taehyung has told her, next she hurriedly check the room number of Jongin for Taehyung. While the receptionist is searching fo room number, Taehyung who is waiting for, he walks back and forth and sigh impatiently. Afterward, the receptionist found the room number, "Mr. Kim, the room number is 30169596 on the 12th floor". The receptionist tells the direction to Taehyung, "Please go straight, then turn right, you will see the elevators". Later, the receptionist gives a keycard to Taehyung.

Taehyung thanks the receptionist, but before he walks out, he warns the receptionist to not tell anyone about this case, he tells her to keep it as secret, after that Taehyung leaves to 12th floor hurriedly.

Back to Jongin drags Jennie to his condo, at the same time while Taehyung was asking the receptionist, Jongin arrived the condo, he unlocks the door by keycard. Next, he pulls Jennie in, and to his bedroom. After that, he pushes Jennie onto the bed, she gets up quickly and sit. Jennie is terrified, "What are you doing oppa". She continues, "I beg you please don't do this, you scared me". Jongin just stands at the edge of the bed without emotion while he is taking off his shirt in front of Jennie. Then, she raises her hand to beg, "Please oppa, don't do it".

After finished taking off his shirt, so Jongin crawls on the bed towards Jennie, and she moves backwards shockingly, "I beg you, please". Finally Jongin responds to Jennie, "You can't belong to anyone, you must belong to me alone". After that, he pushes her to the mattress roughly and start kissing her hungrily from part of her neck first and down to her collarbone by tearing her shirt reveal her bra a bit. She struggles and cry out painfully from the abuse. However, no matter how hard she tries, in the end it is useless, it only makes her feel exhausted, so she decides to give up and let it happen. She just keeps quiet, close her eyes and tears fall down nonstop hurtfully.

Jongin seems like beast lust who thirst for woman madly. He changes from kissing her neck, collarbone and he hasn't continued to her chest yet, but he is back to the part of her face. He starts from her left cheek, when he kissed it, he feels her tears touch his lip, suddenly he seems to come back to his sense, he gets up quickly and he realizes what he is doing no, "I'm sorry, Jennie". Jennie sleeps like a lifeless body, her tears flow like there is no tomorrow. Jongin sits back on his heels, he apologizes her again, "Sorry for my stupidity just a moment ago, Jen". He goes on, "Please please forgive me, Jen".

Right now, Jennie's eyes swollen due to crying hard as well as she stays in one place, her eyes don't even blink a little, only tears keep flowing endlessly.

Meantime, Taehyung arrived the 12th floor, he searches for the room number of Jongin. Then, he saw the room, he uses the keycard which the receptionist gave him. When he steps in, the room is very large, so he goes to every rooms. He rolls his sleeves while looking for Jongin and Jennie. After that, he saw the room has two floor in it, he goes to upstairs where the bedroom is there.

Back to Jongin, when he was about to held Jennie's hand, Taehyung slams the door loudly. Jongin turns to Taehyung shockingly, Taehyung dashes to pull Jongin from the bed aggressively. After then, Taehyung punches hard on Jongin's face, Jongin falls down to the floor. Jongin's cheekbone starts bleeding right now. Taehyung is not done yet, so he dashes to hover over Jongin and punch him in the face continually, he didn't let Jongin can fight back.

Jennie just awakes from her nightmare, she gets up and saw Taehyung is punching Jongin. She dashes to stop Taehyung from punching Jongin, she tries to grabs Taehyung's arm, but she is weak to stop him. Jennie doesn't know how to stop him from punching Jongin, so she goes to hug Taehyung, she wraps her arm around Taehyung's neck, "Tae, please stop". Jennie tries her best to stop Taehyung even she feels weak now, "Tae, please stop now, I beg you". She starts crying again, "Please, Tae".

Afterward, Taehyung stops punching Jongin and get out of Jongin, Jennie also gets up too, still hugging Taehyung. Jennie releases her arm from his neck, carry on wrapping his torso instead. Taehyung wraps one arm around Jennie's shoulder, because her frame look so small to him, he stares down to Jongin who is lying down on the floor and his face full of bruises now, "Lucky you". Taehyung warns Jongin, "Next time, don't dare to touch her again, you will definitely die". Jennie said faintly, "Tae, that's enough". And then, Taehyung caresses Jennie's head gently, "Okay, okay". Instead of not stop hugging, Jennie hugs Taehyung more tightly, she closes her eyes and lean her head on his chest and her head under his chin, because he is taller than her.

Jennie mumbles, "Tae, I'm scared". Taehyung comforts Jennie, "I'm here, don't scare". He goes on, "As long as you're with me, I won't let it happen on you again". He questions, "Are you feel better now". Jennie nods her head, then she hugs him more tightly than before, she thinks, "Why I feel so safe and warm with this hugging". Taehyung keeps staring at Jongin who can't get up from the floor right now, Jongin just lies down on the floor and regret what he has done to Jennie early.

After a while of hugging, finally Jennie and Taehyung break the hug, Taehyung pulls Jennie away gently, Jennie looks up to Taehyung while Taehyung stares down to Jennie, "Do you feel any pain". Jennie shakes her head as response, Taehyung looks at every parts of Jennie's body from face to her body, so he notices that Jennie's shirt was tore. And then, Taehyung takes the his blazer which he has brought with him since arrived to cover Jennie's body quickly. Last, they leaves Jongin's room, Taehyung glares at Jongin one last before leaving.

Later, Taehyung leads Jennie to his car, he lets her sit at the passenger's seat. After that, he drives out the condo location to somewhere else not TKHAR nor his home or her home.

END OF PART FORTY FOUR

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪