PART SIX

"Hi" Jungkook greets, lean on one's elbow on the desk.

"Good morning, Mr Jeon" the receptionist replies softly in shyness, tuck hair behind an ear. Her eyes are looking down to her toes and smiles.

"Are you free tonight?" Jungkook asks smirk in flirtation and raised one's brows.

The receptionist lifts her gaze, she met Jungkook eyes. She looks away quickly in nervousness.

"If it's an invitation, I may not refuse" the receptionist answers.

"Yes, I invite you to have dinner with me" Jungkook responded.

"Can you give me some time to think" the receptionist pretend to a girl who plays hard to get.

Jungkook takes tissue paper from the box on the desk. He also takes out his pen from his pocket and writes down his number on the tissue paper.

Then, he hands it on the desk to the receptionist, "Here my number, call me and just tell me what do you want?". He smirks at the receptionist and he walks out of the desk.

The receptionist understands what Jungkook means. She stomps her feet and grabs her skirt tightly. Her eyes and eyebrows scrunch downward in anger.

"Jerk!" the receptionist mutters, glare at Jungkook's back.

Even though he had walked away from the table a bit far, but he could hear what did the receptionist mumble because her voice cursing at him is loud enough for hearing.

"Just another gold digger" Jungkook said under his breath, staring out of the corners of his eyes. He continues walking to the entrance of the hotel.

Jungkook was about to leave the hotel, he meets Taehyung in the parking lot.

"Tae Hyung" Jungkook calls Taehyung. Taehyung heard Jungkook's voice, he looks in the direction of Jungkook very fast.

They walk to each other and do a bro hug.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" Taehyung questions.

"I came to sleep at the hotel where you work one night because I was tired of sleeping at my house" Jungkook answers, shrug.

"What bro?" Taehyung exclaim.

"So, are you coming back to your house now" Taehyung asks Jungkook.

"Yep" Jungkook replies.

"Hyung, tonight we have a party again at the club where your girlfriend works " Jungkook tells.

"Do you want to go?" Jungkook raises one brow.

"Why not" Taehyung smirks.

"Okay, let talk with each other later" Jungkook said.

"Talk about your vacation with your girlfriend, how was it" Jungkook adds, raising his brows.

After that, Jungkook steps toward his black Lamborghini, and drive out. Taehyung also walks to the hotel to start his first day of working after taking a break a while ago.

Taehyung works as an employee like others in the hotel. As mention before, no one has known who is Taehyung yet even Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook and Taehyung have known each other since they both were studying at the college.

Jungkook is the son of a powerful businessman in Seoul. He always spends his life as a high-class child, he doesn't care about anything, he only cares what to make himself feel entertaining.

Jungkook is also a playboy, ignorant and fuck boy. He like flirting, dating girls just for fun. He can date with one girl or a few girls at the same time, next he is going to dump them after they dated one week ago, sometimes 2 hours ago.

Although, Jungkook has dated many girls, he has never slept with any girls. He just buys something for them if they ask him, when he feels tired of them, he just leaves them already.

END OF PART SIX

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪