PART SIXTY TWO

"Good evening, Mr, Mrs" a maid greets Taehyung and Jennie who are stepping in the mansion. Taehyung responds with tired tone, "Yes, noona". Jennie responds to the maid too, "Yes, good evening unnie". The maid asks both of them, "Have you had dinner yet, Mr, Mrs". Taehyung answers first, "Not yet, noona". After then, Jennie answers to the maid, "I'm not hungry unnie". Jennie turns to Taehyung, "So, I'll go to bedroom first". Jennie walks away to the bedroom, her walking seems exhausted.

Taehyung looks around, "By the way, did halmonie already come home, noona". The maid replies, "I thought Mrs. Taeyeon already told you that she went on a trip for a week with her friend to Daegu". Taehyung frowns surprisedly, "Halmonie didn't tell me anything, as well as she didn't call me to tell about it though". The maid scratches her head awkwardly, "I don't know either". Taehyung mutters worriedly, "Why did halmonie go without informing me in advance". He looks at the maid, "I'll call to ask her at a moment, anyway noona I won't have dinner at the dining room". The maid looks up to Taehyung instantly, he continues, "Can you prepare food for me and my wife then take it to my bedroom". The maid nods, "Yes Mr, I'll be there at the moment". Taehyung smiles, "Thank you so much, noona". Next, Taehyung walks quickly to the bedroom.

Jennie on other hand, just stepped in the room, sigh tiredly, "Why does menstruation this month make me so tired". She steps to a nightstand table and put her phone down on it, she continues stepping to the walk-in closet. She puts her purse into the storage, later she walks over to the towel. She starts taking off her dress, after that she changes into a towel by wrapping it around body. She puts her dirty dress in a laundry hamper basket. Then, she walks to the bathroom on the other side of the bed. As she is about to step out the walk-in closet, slamming door sound is heard, she gasps shockingly, "Did Taehyung finish having dinner, that's so fast". She gazes down to herself, "I can't let him see me wearing like this, what should I do now".

So, Jennie begins to look for something which she can cover herself with it. Meanwhile, Taehyung keeps calling Jennie outside the walk-in closet, "Jen, where are you". Taehyung's voice seems to get closer and closer until the door of walk-in closet door is separated, it causes Jennie to turn around quickly. She widens her eyes at Taehyung, grip the towel tightly to prevent it might be slipped down unexpectedly, "GET OUT, WHATCHA DOIN' HERE HUH". Taehyung's response to Jennie by chuckling lightly with smug face, lean on the doorframe with arm cross, "Why, it's belong to us, not only belong to you, so I want to go in and out this room, no need to ask why". Jennie levels a glare on Taehyung, "Didn't you know what personal space is".

Taehyung releases arm cross, step toward Jennie, "Personal space, you mean I saw you in towel this way". He exhales softly, shake his head, "Nah, it's not surprising at all". He leans in his face closer to Jennie, "You used to show me more than that, don't pretend to be a chastity, in fact you're very naughty than God knew". Jennie backs her head away from his face, she doesn't like the feeling being too close, "I don't remember when will I used to showing myself to you, besides I had never met you before, how could you see me like this". He leans face more closer to her as she tries to backup her head, "Why you forget about it so quickly, we used to have amazing night together at Jeju, I remember in that time you screamed my name out loud and you demanded for more, I also remembered how you begged me to speed up because you were enjoying too much with the pleasure which I gave to you". Jennie wrinkles her nose, raise her upper lip, "You're so disgusting".

Taehyung retorts with smirk smile, "It's disgusting, but you like it so much, didn't you". He voices in whispering tone, "Let bring back our disgusting memory". Jennie ripostes sharply, "Immediately get out of me right now, I'm being feeling you're utterly disgusting more than I thought". After that, Jennie pushes Taehyung away all of her strength, she walks out of him and is about to leave the walk-in closet toward bathroom, but Taehyung pulls her wrist back. Next, Taehyung smacks his lip on Jennie's forcefully, Jennie beats his shoulders repeatedly and try to push him away from her. As Jennie's struggling, Taehyung decides to stop kissing her, he steps backward a little. Suddenly, a sound of slapping loudly is echoed, Jennie takes breath with anger, "You're far from being disgusting, you're worse than Kai oppa".