PART TWELVE

"Hyung, have you seen the news?" Jungkook asks Taehyung.

Taehyung asks back, "What's news?". Jungkook shows the screen of his eleven pro max to Taehyung.

"Read this" Jungkook hands his phone to Taehyung. Taehyung starts reading the news which is on Jungkook's phone.

(Please imagine that is the news which Jungkook shows to Taehyung

(Please imagine that is the news which Jungkook shows to Taehyung. And this picture it just made by me, it's not real)

"Model huh?" Taehyung smirks.

"Just a cheap model, she's not different from another model who likes sleeping with the old man to gain her popularity and money" he continues.

"But hyung, what you have found out, it didn't say about her job nor what does she do?" Jungkook said.

"And she seemed like not Jennie Kim who we have ever known, I feel that Hyung" he adds.

"You was fooled by her, she's good at acting as we saw her at the bar" Taehyung tries to explain Jungkook.

"But-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung.

"How about a girl who kicked you" Taehyung pauses, chuckle.

"Don't bring it up, Hyung" Jungkook responds in an unpleasant tone, knit his brows.

Taehyung chuckles because he remembered about the reaction of Jungkook yesterday at Kuma café.

"Hyung!" Jungkook stumbles.

"Okay okay okay, I stop " Taehyung reassures, raise both of his hand.

"I want you to do something for me" Taehyung became serious. Jungkook stares at Taehyung as a signal to ask about what do you want me to do.

"Tell everyone, I and her have been dating and expose everything about what I have told you" Taehyung told.

"Hyung, is it too much, she is a girl and why you want to ruin her life because of your short term anger?" Jungkook replies.

"Hyung, just forget it already, it won't end if you go on revenge and last you will get hurt exactly" Jungkook advises.

"Too much, no it's not too much, you don't know how much she made me like a dummy guy" Taehyung reasons.

"Just shut the fuck up, and do what I have asked you to do" he adds.

Jungkook takes a deep breath. "Okay" Jungkook replies shortly.

"I need to go now then, Hyung" he continues. "Bye" he completes.

Jungkook left Taehyung's office before Taehyung could respond to him back.

"Is it too much?" Taehyung questions himself.

"But why the hell, whenever I saw her face or her shadow I feel like I'm boiling in anger" he thinks.

"Stop thinking, just do whatever you want to do Taehyung, remember you're her karma" he tells himself.

~

"Unnie, have you seen th3 news?" Lisa asks Jennie.

"What's news?" Jennie asks back to Lisa.

"Let me see when we arrived at HitG studio" Jennie tells Lisa.

Lisa nods her head. Lisa feels pity for Jennie so much because she doesn't understand why her Unnie has to face a problem like this.

Yesterday her Unnie has already been embarrassed by a random guy in front of many people and now it hasn't ended yet.

They're on the way to Jennie's photoshoot place. Jennie is a driver while Lisa just sits on the passenger's seat and scrolling her IG, but she gets bored so she swipes to Twitter.

It's why Lisa saw the news and tell it to Jennie.

Jennie already knew and guess inside her mind that the news which Lisa has told her early, may be related to her and not good news either.

END OF PART TWELVE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪