PART FORTY SEVEN

Today, Mr. Sihyuk is invited to a food fair which held in a large mall in Daegu. The food fair is attended by a large number of chefs from europe, asian chefs and famous restaurant owners in South Korea, including Mr. Sihyuk is the owner of Yeontan restaurant. Yeontan restaurant has returned to the famous restaurant once again with a large number of diners every day, after TKHAR rescued Yeontan restaurant. Besides, TKHAR transferred all the rights for managing the restaurant are still Mr. Sihyuk still in charge.

A variety food of Asian, European, traditional and other dishes are arranged on the longest table with unique decorations of each chefs' creative ideas. Furthermore, it looks very attractive to the guests who attended the fair, they cannot be forbidden themselves to stand and admire the beauty of the fresh and creative decoration as well as it is very tempting to taste it.

Although the decoration of all the dishes are creative and unique, the most acclaimed dish is from Yeontan Restaurant, it is both good looking and delicious.  The delicacy makes those who eat it a little bit, then it will make them cannot forget the taste of it, it is like the food from heaven. That is the reason why Yeontan restaurant has won an award and a gold medal for the most delicious food, rated by those who have participated in the food fair. Plus, Mr. Kim Sihyuk, along with his restaurant chef and assistant Kim Seokjin, went up to receive medal and award together proudly.

To celebrate the success of Yeontan restuarant, the locals congratulated Mr. Sihyuk and Seokjin by cheer up the drinking a glass of champange until Mr. Sihyuk and Seokjin begin to feel sober. When the food fair was over, Mr. Sihyuk and Seokjin returns to their home in Seoul by Mr. Sihyuk is the driver because Seokjin is more drunk than him, besides Mr.  Sihyuk still in good spirits, able to drive.

---------------

It is already 8 pm now, Jannette hasn't returned home yet, she might be busy doing her work at night. Mrs. Kyung who stays at home all the times, and didn't find any works to gain money, she just depends on the money which her daughter earned from one night stand job. Mrs. Kyung just stays at home and take care her beauty everyday.

Right now, Mrs. Kyung is watching TV while she is painting her nail, she always changes her nail color once a week. Mr. Kyung hasn't have dinner yet because she is waiting for Jannette to come home and buy dinner food. But today, it seems like Jannette is not coming home as this morning she has told her mother that she might come home tomorrow morning because she has so many guests to serve them. So, probably there is no dinner for Mrs. Kyung.

While watching TV and taking care her beauty, Mrs. Kyung's stomach growls suddenly due to emptiness of her stomach which she didn't have dinner. So then, Mrs. Kyung gets up from the sofa and walk to the kitchen to find something to eat in the fridge.

Mrs. Kyung takes a look in the fridge, unfortunately there is nothing in it, only a bottle of water left. Mrs. Kyung sighs hungrily, "Did she leave me some money to buy food". Next, Mrs. Kyung walks out the kitchen to Jannette's room to search for money, what a lucky, she found some money which was hided under Jannette's dairy. Mrs. Kyung grins, "God blessed me". Afterward, Mrs. Kyung goes to her room to pu on a coat and leave her apartment to the mart which is near that area to buy ready made meal.

Mrs. Kyung goes in to the mart, then she came out with a few plastic bags. Later, she goes back, she walks cross the road to return to her house, which is between two blocks from the mart. Since the road is quiet and there are no vehicles passing by, Mrs. Kyung decided to cross the road with the traffic signs for pedestrians still showing red. During Mrs. Kyung is walking across the road, unexpectedly there is a black genesis GV80 suv drives at a decent speed towards Mrs. Kyung without slowing down, maybe the driver in the car did not see Mrs. Kyung is crossing the road. After that, the car hit Mrs. Kyung's leg and she suddenly fell to the ground.

Luckily, Mrs. Kyung is not seriously injured. Because at that time, the driver saw Mrs. Kyung on time, but still the driver did not brake the pedal that caused to hit Mrs. Kyung's leg. However, she cannot get up properly.

Because the driver is responsible person when he hit Mrs. Kyung, he immediately stops the car and get out the car to see Mrs. Kyung. The driver runs to Mrs. Kyung worriedly, "Are you okay Mrs-". The driver strangles when he saw Mrs. Kyung as well as Mrs. Kyung when she looks up to the driver, "Sihyuk".

---------------

Due to the sobering, Seokjin fell asleep and let Mr. Sihyuk drives a car. While driving, Mr. Sihyuk's visions become blur like a shot, and when his vision returned to normal, he already saw a woman who in a black coat walking across the road. Because of the speed is quite fast, so Mr. Sihyuk can't control the speed as well as he braked the padal too late that caused him to hit the black coat woman. In that time, Seokjin awake suddenly, "Mr. Sihyuk, we hit a woman". So, Mr. Sihyuk unbuttons the seatbelt and rush out to see the person who he hit. Seokjin also follows Mr. Sihyuk, whenever Seokjin got out, he stops his step near the car suddenly, he furrows, "Mrs. Kyung".

END OF PART FORTY SEVEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪

I just want to clarify about the name of Jennie's father, in this story her father is Kim Sihyuk, not Kim Hyunsuk. I have reviewed this book yesterday and I noticed myself wrote Jennie's father as Hyunsuk in some parts, so I will correct it later. Moreover, I hope you don't mind about my unintentional mistakes of writing this book. If you saw somewhere I wrote Hyunsuk please kindly inform me by comments there, so I can know and correct it. Anyway, thank so much for supporting this book. (^3^)