PART THIRTEEN

Mrs Kyung is sitting on the sofa and watching TV.

Suddenly, Jannette steps into the home. She looks really tired, her makeup was ruined and her hair so messy. Mrs Kyung heard the door was opened, she knew already who it is.

When Jannette comes in, Mrs Kyung dashes at her and pull her hand into the living room. They both are standing in front of the TV.

"This is a reason why you look like this huh, Jannette?" said Mrs Kyung.

"What?" Jannette asks faintly.

"Watch the TV" Mrs Kyung points to the TV which is turning on.

Jannette lifts her face to watch what is on TV why her mother keeps telling her to watch it. First, she starts furrowing her brows, she stares at the two people who are on TV. She's speechless because of what she saw on TV.

"Taehyung" Janette mumbles.

"And who is that girl why she looks exactly like me?" she continues, frown.

"What happened between Taehyung and that girl?" she questions no one.

Before Jannette arrived home, Mrs Kyung is just like her habit. She always watches TV, paints her nail, does skincare and more.

She just stays at home and do nothing, cooking, do laundry, does the washing. she's afraid that it makes her nail break and tired. So, after Jannette comes back home she always buys food with her every day. They never cooked, they just buy ready meals to eat regularly.

Today, what makes Mrs Kyung feels good that the reason why she went to turn on the TV and watch it. When she turns on, it showed a TV channel which is broadcasting the latest news about a popular model who was with a random guy.

"Jannette Jannette" Mrs Kyung call Jannette, shake her shoulder.

"Ye-Yes" Jeannette startles.

"What are you thinking huh, I called you many times?" Mrs Kyung questions.

"Is that you on the TV with that guy?" Mrs Kyung continues asking.

"Ehh that guy, wait I've ever seen him before" she notices, pointe to the guy on the TV screen. Jannette is standing firmly staring at a girl on the TV screen who is with Taehyung.

Mrs Kyung tries to remember that guy.

"Ah, I remember him" she exclaims, lifts her index finger.

"He used to pick you up once from our home and his name" she pauses.

"Kim Daejung, no Tayong ahh it's wrong Tanyeon" she tries to memorize.

"Kim-" Jannette cuts her mother's speaking.

"Kim Taehyung" Jeanette rolls her eyes.

"Yes yes, Kim Taehyung" Mrs Kyung repeats.

"You didn't answer my question earlier" Mrs Kyung sits down on the sofa.

"No, that isn't me" Jannette replies in an irritated tone, cross her arms.

"And how about Taehyung guy, I have never seen him come to our home again to pick you up" Mrs Kyung sits down too.

"Just broke up already" Janette answers shortly. "But I always saw him buy expensive things for you" said Mrs Kyung.

"Expensive my ass" said Jannette, walk to sit on the sofa.

"Why?" Mrs Kyung questions.

"He's freaking poor, do you want me to date with a poor guy like him?" Jannette questions her mother back.

"You're clever enough" Mrs Kyung shrugs.

"Mom, do I have a twin sister?" Jannette asks out of the blue, look at her mom who continues doing her skincare.

"Twins what?" Mrs Kyung responds, laugh lightly.

"Why you ask something is so nonsense " Mrs Kyung, continue laughing to avoid Jannette's doubting.

"And why a girl on TV looks exactly like me" Jannette questions.

"Normally, people in this world have the same face, and it's not certain that they're related, it's just a coincidence, stop thinking nonsense" Mrs Kyung reasons.

"Just remember, you don't have and never have twin or another relative" Mrs Kyung adds, put the mask on her face.

Jannette gets up and walks to her room, after a few minutes she came back. She is holding an old photo with her. She walks to the sofa which Mrs Kyung is sitting.

Mrs Kyung is leaning on the sofa, closing and put her legs on the table straightly. Jannette is standing in front of Mrs Kyung.

"And who is in this photo?" Jannette hands her mother that old photo.

Mrs Kyung takes it from Jannette. She brings it near her face and then she opens her eyes to see it. Mrs Kyung widens her eyes in shock.

"Where did you get it?" Mrs Kyung asks Jannette.

Jannette is about to answer her mother when the newsreader report something showing a picture of a girl with Taehyung at the café which makes both of them surprised suddenly.

Newsreader: ...Is it true that supermodel Jennie Kim dating? Please stay tuned to see how she will interpret this rumours news. Thank you for watching, see you next time and goodbye!

"Jennie Kim!" Jannette said under her breath, staring at her mother, frown.

END OF PART THIRTEEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪