PART SIXTY ONE

In the evening, Jungkook goes to Kumaleo, to be work as waiter, to drive Lisa home as always. But today seems different than usual, it is only 5:30 pm and Kumaleo already closed. However, Jungkook still enters the shop.

A few staffs who are still in the shop, they are preparing and cleaning the shop. When Jungkook pushes the door, he saw Minne is cleaning the table. Minnie is aware of Jungkook's presence whereas she thought he is a customer, so she said before she turns around, "Sorry, the shop already closed today". Jungkook responds, "Why". Minnie stop cleaning the table when she realized that isn't a customer, "Jungkook oppa". Next, Minnie turns around with widely smile, Jungkook looks around searching for his girlfriend, "Where is Lisa". Minnie blinks eyes rapidly, "Lisa unnie already left since 5 pm".

Jungkook questions wrinkly, "Do you know where she goes". Minnie shrugs, "I don't know either, oppa". So next, Jungkook takes out his phone to call Lisa, sadly she didn't pick up his call. He phones her again, this time he can't contact her, "Damn, why she didn't pick up my call, she also power off her phone too". He mutters worriedly, "What happened on her". Jungkook decided to ask Minnie again, "Are you sure that she didn't tell anything about the place where she goes". Minnie nods quickly, "Yes".

Jungkook is about to leave the shop to look for Lisa when another staffs come out from the kitchen while holding a mop. Jungkook hurriedly asks her about Lisa, "Uh Yuqi, do know where is Lisa". Yuqi shakes her head slightly, "I don't know, oppa". Jungkook exhales hopelessly, he turns around and ready to push the door out, then Yuqi calls him all of sudden, "Umm Jungkook oppa, I just remember something". Jungkook turns around again, this time he hopes that he would get any details about Lisa. Yuqi stares at the ceiling, "This noon, I heard unnie said to a guy with dimples that she has something to talk to him and she told him to meet at the Han river". Meanwhile, Minnie murmurs under her breath, "Yuqi, you're dead mead if Lisa unnie found out you the one who told Jungkook oppa".

Jungkook thanks Yuqi and hurriedly leave to Han river. Afterward, Minnie picks up a little thing throw at Yuqi, "Ouch, unnie why you throw it at me". Minnie reminds Yuqi, "Lisa unnie told us to not tell Jungkook oppa about she goes to Han river, but you". Minnie whines due to how dumbass of Yuqi is, Yuqi gasps shockingly, she drops the mop onto the floor, she covers her mouth with both of her hands, "Lisa unnie will definitely kill me". After that, Yuqi turns to Minnie when she begins to cry, "Unnie, what if Lisa unnie found out and I get fired". Minnie blames Yuqi, "I don't know, you made it up by yourself". Yuqi cries loudly while there is no tear flow down a little, "God please helps me".

---------------

"Oppa, you may already knew why I want to meet you" Lisa said as she and Namjoon are standing facing each other beside the bank of Han river. Namjoon responds, "I was amazed, when I first saw her I thought she was Mrs. Jennie". Lisa sighs, "Me too, but after I saw her attitude and how she dress up, it's very different". Lisa continues, "I wonder why her face looks exactly same as Jennie unnie, I don't think there are people could have the same face, unless they are twin". She carries with, "Jennie unnie used to told me that she's only child". Namjoon moves his eyes to look at something, "I don't know much about Mrs. Jennie, but this Jannette girl, Jisoo used to tell me about her for many times, and I never interested in until today, I saw her outside, that's shocked me a lot".

Lisa presses her lips together, "However, I still feel something toward this Jannette girl, there is something make me curious about her". Lisa looks up to Namjoon, "And oppa, your sister and this Jannette girl are bestie right". Namjoon hums for replying. Lisa suggests, "So, can you do me a favor". Namjoon accepts, "Yes". Lisa tells Namjoon, "Can you ask your sister about the details of this Jannette girl such as her family, her place, job, age as much as possible that your sister will tell you without doubting". Namjoon nods, "Let me try". Lisa grins at Namjoon, she helds both his hands up, "Thank you so much oppa". Then, Namjoon taps Lisa shoulder lightly, "That's okay". He smiles showing his dimples.

Suddenly, Jungkook appears out of blue, he rushes to push Namjoon. Namjoon is about to fall down, but he can manages his balance. Jungkook turns to Lisa, "That's why you didn't pick up my call". Lisa tries to reassure Jungkook, "Wait Jungkook, I can explain". Jungkook rolls eyes irritatedly, "Explain about what, I have seen it with my own eyes". Namjoon tries to calm angry Jungkook, "Calm down Jungkook, you have to listen to the reason first". Jungkook turns to Namjoon, "Reason that you want to steal other's". Namjoon exclaims ironically, "What".

Even though Lisa is being boiling in anger, but she manages to hold it back and try her best to explain to Jungkook, "It's not what you think, we come here just talk about something". "Yes, we come here talk about something" Namjoon also tries his best to help Lisa explaining to Jungkook. Jungkook pokes his tongue into cheek, "Okay, you both come here to talk about something, but mind to explain me why the heck you didn't tell me you come here, and why you didn't pick up my call, any excuses". Lisa reasons, "I forgot to tell you, besides I didn't realize you call to me, but when I was about to answer yours, my phone was dead".

Jungkook chuckles in the tone of disbelief, he clasps hands, "Are these your excuses, they're too ancient, I can say like this though". Lisa takes deep breath, "I don't want to do, but I think it's necessary". Lisa manages to speak, "No matter how hard I try to explain you, you don't listen to it, so we should stay away from each other for a while until you learn how to control your short temper, then we'll talk again". She adds, "Uh btw, you already win". After that, Lisa walks away leaves Jungkook and Namjoon there. Namjoon said before he walks out too, "You're so immature, look before you leap". Namjoon shakes his head, then walk away to his direction. They leaves Jungkook dumfound there. Jungkook kicks the ground furiously, "GODDAMMIT".

END OF PART SIXTY ONE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪