PART SIXTY EIGHT

Lisa walks into the living room with a tray of a glass of water and a bowl of porridge including medicine for fever. Upon Lisa reached the living room, she spots Jungkook is resting on the sofa powerlessly after she told him to come back to rest. Lisa puts the tray down on a small table next to the sofa, then she steps to wake up Jungkook by shaking him slightly. Jungkook slowly opens eyes, he calls her hoarsely, "Lisa". Lisa settles herself beside laying down Jungkook, she examines his temperature, "You're getting better now, let eat and take a pill". Jungkook sits up, Lisa eyes on Jungkook with simple looking, "And it's time me to ask you question". Jungkook bobs his head.

Around 20 minute ago, Jungkook finished eating and taking pill, he moves eyes toward Lisa who busy using her phone, "By the way, what do you want to ask me". Lisa puts down her phone on the table, simple look at Jungkook, "I want to know all about Taehyung oppa used to date who in the past, before he got married to Jennie unnie". Jungkook has a questioning look back to Lisa, "Why out of blue, you asked about this". She normally glares at Jungkook, "I have my reason, just tell me now before everything late". He opens mouth to make another question, but she cuts him off, "Tell me now, no question". He twists mouth, "Fine".

Jungkook starts to bring up about Taehyung's past dating to Lisa, he only tells her which he knew because some he didn't know either. Upon, he told completely, she catches one's breath with an mouth open, "So my assumption was right". With a frown, he is being to wonder what her assumption is, "What do you mean". She lightly grasps his wrist, "You'll know after our tomorrow plan succeed, I'll explain everything to you". Making many questions seem increasing in his brain.

———————————————

10:00 pm at Kim's Mansion. "Do you think these bolster can stop me" Taehyung raises one brow at Jennie since Jennie puts two bolsters in the middle of bed this time. Jennie climbs a bed, "I won't sleep until you felt asleep first". Taehyung straightens his lips and bob head as he understood something, "I hope you won't be the one who fall asleep first". Jennie pulls blanket covering her legs, "Don't worry". Taehyung chuckles and lie down on the mattress, "Tonight I'll sleep very well because I have a bodyguard keep eyes on me this time, peaceful sleep". Before Taehyung dozes off, he reminds of Jennie, "Ah I forgot, don't peek at my face while I'm sleeping like previous morning". Jennie gives Taehyung an irrated look, "Who wants to look at your face, you're ugly". Taehyung smiles then close eyes sleeping.

Jennie leans on the bed, arm crosses waiting for Taehyung succumb to slumber. A couple minutes later, she glances at Taehyung, "He already felt as sleep". She lays herself down on the mattress, upon her back met it, she can't control eyes, they begin heavy and heavier until she felt asleep like unconscious. Actually, she felt tired due to a photoshoot which she had to take since afternoon until evening.

Many hours has passed, it's 3:30 am in the morning right now.

[Dream]

Jennie is wearing a simple white bridal dress standing at altar alone. It seems like she's waiting for someone, maybe her groom. Suddenly, the doors opens and reveal not one person but two people who Jennie can't see their faces yet. They are holding each other's hand, walk down the aisle.

As soon as, those two people move closer to altar. Jennie can figure out their face clearly, "Tae...Tae". She turns fast to a person next to Taehyung, "You". The person next to Taehyung is wearing an expensive and fancy bridal dress while Taehyung in black and white tuxedo.

Upon they reached altar, Jennie frowns surprisedly at Taehyung, "Tae, who's she". Taehyung just smirks at Jennie, the person next to him, cross arm and step toward Jennie, "You're fake, you just pretend to be me". The person grabs Jennie's arm strongly, "You're not real Jennie Kim, why you pretend to be me". The person grits teeth, "I'm a real Jennie not you, faker bitch". Jennie is being panic, move her eyes to Taehyung, "What's this Tae, today's our wedding day, why you bring her here".

Taehyung steps toward Jennie, stand next to the person, he pulls the person closer to him by the person's waist, "Jennie said is true, who are you, why you call yourself Jennie when you're not, where do come from". Expression angry comes across his face, "I knew the truth, I agreed with this marriage because I thought you were Jennie, but in fact you just pretended". He expresses disgusting at Jennie, "I was confused you with Jennie, I love Jennie not you, get out here now". Jennie moves to Taehyung, is about to held his free hand, but he moves his hand away, "Tae, I'm truly Jennie, Jennie Kim". Jennie shakes head, tears shed down, "Tae, please believe me, I didn't lie to you". He responds rudely, "No, you're not, stop lying, I don't know whether you surgery your face or something, frankly what do you want, my money".

Jennie clasps hands together with begging tone, "Tae, I'm Jennie Kim, I didn't surgery, and I don't want anything, but...". Jennie is cut off by Taehyung points index finger at her angrily, "I told you to get out here fast". Jennie's eyes become puffy, "Tae, please believe me". Taehyung yells, "GUARD, TAKE THIS FAKE BITCH OUT".

Afterward, there are two guards appear nowhere, grab Jennie both upper arms. They drag her as she is a slave, the person turns around, evil smirk, "FAKE BITCH SHOULD GO TO THE HELL". After that, Jennie heard evilly laugh echo loudly.

[Reality]

"NO" Jennie exclaims loudly. She gets up quickly, her forehead sweat as river. She sits up on the mattress, breath quickly. Her loud exclaim causes Taehyung awakes too, "What happened on you, Jen". She turns her eyes to him, he furrows when he noticed her sweating forehead, "Why did you scream, and your forehead". He is paused when she dashes to embrace him abruptly.

Jennie buries her head in the crook of Taehyung's neck, "Please believe me, I didn't lie to you". Taehyung wrinkles wonderingly with her suddenly weird behavior, so he decided to comfort her, "Can you tell me what happened on you early". He caresses her back gently, "Did you have a nightmare". She didn't respond to him, she just stays silent. Next, he pulls her away, eyes contact with her, "Please tell me". She shakes head slightly, "Nothing, let's back to sleep". She releases his hands from her shoulders.

Jennie lies down on the mattress again, Taehyung just sighs and lie down too. She sleeps turning to other side, her back facing him. She tries to close her eyes back to sleep, however she can't, so she moves her body back and forth. He perceives this, he lifts two bolsters away and put them behind him. Then, he moves to her, pull her closer to his chest, last he hugs her tightly, "Although you didn't tell me, don't worry, I'm here with and I never leave you no matter what". He kisses her hair, "Let's sleep". As mentioned before, the safest, securest, and warmest place to her is his arms. Soon, she falls into deep slumber in his embrace.

END OF PART SIXTY EIGHT

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪