PART THIRTY EIGHT

Jennie arrived Taehyung's office. Before Jennie opens the door, she takes a deep breath and try to smile. Then, she opens the door.

Jungkook who is busy talking with Taehyung, his lifts his gaze when the sound of door was heard. He widens his eyes with mouth opened because he didn't expect to see Jennie here. Jennie is amazed, she blinks her eyes rapidly as Jungkook, she didn't expect as well.

Taehyung notices these two behaviors, he clears one's throat, he gets up and put his hands in pocket. Then Taehyung turns to Jennie with smirky smile, "You're punctual". Jennie moves her eyes to glare at Taehyung, Taehyung raises one's brow at Jennie. And then, Jennie rolls her eyes with neutral face, she steps in the office. Taehyung stares at Jennie's movement, "Please have a seat MY FUTURE WIFE". Taehyung emphasis MY FUTURE WIFE one by one.

Jennie didn't even look at Taehyung because she is irritated. She sits down on the sofa, while Jungkook gets up, "Hyung, I have to go now". "I have a meeting at 10" Jungkook excuses. Taehyung looks up to Jungkook suspiciously, but he pretends that he doesn't suspect, "Goodbye then, drive safely". Jungkook nods, "Yes goodbye hyung, and-". Jungkook strangles, but then he continues, "And goodbye". Jennie smiles as responding. After then, Jungkook leaves Taehyung's office hurriedly.

Taehyung walks to his desk, Jennie said, "What's important business that you want to talk". Taehyung pretends he didn't hear what Jennie said, he sits down on the executive chair and take a look at the file. Taehyung whistles, shakes one leg while he is looking at the file. Jennie irritants, so she gets up and step to Taehyung's desk, then she slams the desk, "WHAT'S IT". Taehyung looks up to Jennie, after that he continues looking the file uncaringly. Next Taehyung said calmly without looking at Jennie, "Just sit down first".

Jennie sighs and take a seat on the chair in front of the desk exasperatedly. Taehyung chuckles, Jennie heard Taehyung chuckles, she glares at him, "Speak now". Taehyung responds still looking at the file, "Calm down". Jennie takes a long breath, "I'm already calm down". "You're not" Taehyung replies. "We are going to talk about it at the moment when you were already calm down, but not now". He continues, "Don't leave here without my permission". "If you dares to leave, I won't guarantee what happen on you" Taehyung adds while he takes another file to see. Jennie questions, "Are you threaten me". Taehyung shrugs, Jennie adds, "I'm not scared of you". Taehyung finally looks up to Jennie, and smirk, "Try it then".

Jennie rolls her eyes, and sigh frustratingly. She wants to know what happened if she dares to leave this office, what will Taehyung do to her. However, there is something cause her to just sit there and wait for him to tell her about the important business which he has told her early. Jennie crosses her arm with irritated face in front of Taehyung who is holding his smile.

7 pm in the evening, Jennie has been waiting for an hour to an hour, and now it has been six hours. Jennie cannot wait any longer, she gets up and slams the desk again, "Are you going to talk or not huh". Taehyung flinches a bit, but he pretends nothinh happended. Taehyung didn't responds, he just keeps his eyes on the document. Jennie frowns, "Or you just call me to sit and watch you work". "It's more than my patient" Jennie continues.

Then, Jennie walks out, when she was about to step toward the door, Taehyung reminds, "You may forgot what I told you". Jennie turns around, "If I-". Jennie was cut off by the sound of phone ring, then she takes out her phone from her purse, she takes a look at whose number is it, but it is unknown number. She didn't leave the office, but she just walks away from Tahyung to pick up the call.

Jennie walks near the window, "Hello, Jennie is talking, can I know who is this". "Do you remember me, I'm Kai" Jongin responds. Jennie remember Jongin, "Oh, Kai oppa". "Did you buy new phone right" Jennie questions. "Yes, I just bought new one this afternoon" Jongin replies. Jennie pouts disappointedly even though Jongin can't see. "But don't worry, I still ask for paying back" Jongin goes on, chuckles. Jennie grins, Jongin continues, "Are you free tomorrow, I want to have lunch with you at Kuma café". Jennie responds happily, "Yes yes".

Taehyung who has stared at Jennie since she picked up the call, he furrows because Jennie seems like enjoying talking on the phone with someone which Taehyung himself doesn't know this person, he curious about who is this person. Then, he gets up from the chair and step towards Jennie. Jennie notices Taehyung is walking towards her, she hurriedly bid Jongin goodbye, "Goodbye oppa, let talk with each later". "I can't talk on the phone with you for long because there is an annoying monkey around me" Jennie adds while she glares at Taehyung who moves towards her. "Where are you now" Jongin questions Jennie. Jennie reassures him, "I'm at home, goodbye again". Jongin responds, "Orr, so goodbye". Jongin said before end the call, "See you next time, Jen".

(Please play the video above)

The calling was ended, Taehyung arrived in front Jennie, "Who". Jennie replies, "None of your business". Taehyung dashes to grabs Jennie's wrist, "Answer me now". "Who do you think you are" Jennie questions back. Taehyung pokes his tongue into his cheek, then he answers Jennie's question, "I'm your fiancé as well as your future husband, so I have the right to know everything about my future wife does, says or goes out with".

Next Taehyung takes his another hand, he carressed Jennie's upper arm back and forth seductively by the back of his hand, "And I'm also owner of your whole body as well". "Do you need me to describe how does your body like" Taehyung adds smirky. Jennie swings Taehyung's hands, then she slaps him hard on the cheek, "You're asshole". Taehyung turns to Jennie, "Don't swear at me like this, when you are just a slut". Jennie was about to slap Taehyung again, but he grabs her wrist on time, he leans closer to her face, "Don't pretend to be a heavenly goose when you always end up on the bed to gain much money". Jennie glares at Taehyung angrily, he releases his grip on her wrist then he fixes his blazer. Afterward, Taehyung leaves Jennie dumbfound, he walks to the door and leaves the office.

END OF PART THIRTY EIGHT

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪

I'm not sure if the music fit the part where I told you to play the video, but I think it should be included music there.