PART SEVENTY TWO

After the cruel truth, Jennie decided not to return to Kim's mansion. She goes to someone's house in Cheongdam dong to hide for one night.

The taxi dropped Jennie off in front of a high building apartment, she walks hopelessly to the exit. Then, she entered the elevator and ride it to the 22nd floor.

As she reached her destination, she presses the doorbell, "Nayeon Unnie, are you home?".

Not so long, Nayeon comes to open the door, "Jennie!".

Jennie said in a weak tone, "Unnie, can I sleep here tonight?".

Nayeon looks a bit hesitant for two reasons, one is Nayeon wants to ask Jennie about the reason why she is here, and last is Nayeon isn't alone right now, "Umm...umm".

Jennie raises one brow questionably, "Is there a problem".

Nayeon shows her bunny teeth with an awkward smile, unexpectedly a guy voice calls her, "Why don't you let...uh Jennie!".

Her sadness ran out shortly when the tall guy appears, "Namjoon Oppa!".

Jennie tilts her head, "Nayeon unnie, mind to explain!".

Namjoon responds instead of Nayeon, "You should come in first".

Nayeon agrees with Namjoon, "Yes, Oppa was right".

When they finished taking comfortable seats, Nayeon feels shy to explain the reason to Jennie, thanks to Namjoon who helped her.

Namjoon tells Jennie everything about how he and Nayeon met, they saw each other first time on the proclamation's day of TKHAR, indeed that is what people called love at first sight.

By now, she has just let him court her. Nayeon on the other hand feels very shy, if she has magic, she would make herself vanish for 5 minutes.

Jennie being to tease Nayeon, "Unnie, your cheeks are red like tomatoes".

Nayeon touches her cheeks, "Maybe I have a fever".

Jennie and Namjoon giggle at Nayeon. Instantaneously, Namjoon changes the topic, "Anyway, if I weren't wrong, you come here because of the unexpected truth right".

Jennie instantly drops her happy expression, "What do you mean?".

Namjoon dimples smile, "I and Lisa made a plan day ago".

Namjoon understands Jennie's expression what does she want, "Actually, I, Jin Hyung, Lisa, and I can say Jungkook too, we have already known the truth".

Jennie stares up at Namjoon, "So?".

Namjoon stays on, "We already knew that Jannette is your twin sister, and this afternoon Lisa called to me that you rushed to your old home".

Without any hesitation, Namjoon questions Jennie frankly, "What happened when you arrived home?".

Jennie just keep silent, Namjoon brings up another case, "Mr Sihyuk might talk to you about Jannette's deal that she wants to shift with you, and she wants you to leave Taehyung".

Jennie exhales deeply, "Seems like you already knew everything, I don't want to hide it anymore".

Jennie starts to express what she feels deep down inside, "Honestly, the deal is so cruel to me, Jannette unnie is too selfish, I don't understand how can she say it out, I do know she is Taehyung's ex, but can we give this decision to Taehyung".

Nayeon moves to sit next to Jennie and comfort her, Namjoon asks Jennie, "Did you accept the deal".

Jennie nods, "I did, but I didn't want to, because everything happened too fast, I couldn't even thinking of any solution instead of acceptance, plus I have only three days to stay here".

Nayeon caresses Jennie's back gently, Namjoon pursues his lips thinking about the solution.

A minute later, Nayeon's phone rang, she takes a look, "Lisa!".

They stop talking and let Nayeon answers the call, "Hello Lisa".

Lisa impatiently questions, "Nayeon Unnie, did Jennie come to your house".

Nayeon turns to Jennie, Jennie shakes her head, "No, she didn't, what happened to Jennie".

Lisa sighs worriedly, "Taehyung Oppa has just called me a while ago asking for Jennie unnie because she hasn't come home yet, and right now it's almost midnight, I also worry about her too, I'm afraid something would happen to her".

Nayeon responds to reassure Lisa while staring at Jennie, "I guess she's okay, she might meet her old friend and hang out with them, or she went to her old home by the reason she's homesick".

Lisa argues, "I had called to Mr Sihyuk, he said she wasn't there".

Nayeon sighs, "I guarantee Jennie will be safe, don't worry much, if I knew about Jennie, I will tell you first okay".

The calls between Lisa and Nayeon is not over yet, the knocking noisily on the door is overheard, it's as loud as a person beat a drum, "NAYEON NOONA, OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE".

Nayeon is the one who gasped shockingly first, "TAEHYUNG".

Taehyung continues asking from outside, "IS JENNIE INSIDE?".

Jennie mutters furrowy, "Who told him I'm here?".

Noise knocking door roars still, Nayeon decides to get up to open the door, "Hello, Taehyung!".

Taehyung can't stand still, Nayeon pretends nothing happens, "What bring you here, Taehyung?".

Taehyung manages to calm down, "Is Jennie inside, noona?".

He carries on with a begging tone, "Please Noona if she were inside, don't hide her from me".

The most unexpected hearing, Jennie and Namjoon who stay silent inside the house, Nayeon who stands at the door due to what Taehyung's saying is amazed them, "I already knew everything, please let me in, Noona".

Namjoon and Jennie look at each other, while Nayeon tilts her head, the mouth opens widely, and widen her eyes, "You knew the truth!".

END OF PART SEVENTY TWO

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪