PART TWENTY TWO

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jennie Kim, the model of HitG" Jennie greets the receptionist Nancy.

Nancy smiles politely and greets Jennie, when she was about to ask why Jennie come here, Jennie speaks first, "I come here for the photoshoot, I'm a new model who Mr Kim Namjoon shortlisted".

"Please wait a minute!" Nancy tells Jennie, phone to inform the manager of the photoshoot project.

Nancy finished the calling and looks at Jennie, "Mr Joon is waiting for you in his office".

Showed the direction of Namjoon's office to Jennie, "Please go straight, then turns left you'll see the elevator, the office of Mr Joon is on the 7th floor".

"Thank you!" Jennie thanks Nancy, walks following what Nancy has told her.

Jennie arrived in front of Namjoon's office, holding the doorknob and exhale a deep breath before entering.

Pulled the door open, taking a step inside, "Annyeonghaseyo!".

Namjoon walks to greets Jennie, "Annyeonghaseyo! Are you Jennie Kim?".

"Yes, I am" Jennie responds and noticed that Namjoon isn't alone in the office, there's a guy who is in a grey suit, standing with a back turn.

Jennie asks for manner "Sorry, Mr Kim Namjoon, do I bother you?".

"Ani, you're not" Namjoon leads Jennie to have a seat on the sofa.

"Oh! I almost forget to introduce someone who is going to be your partner in the photo shoot".

They both sit down, Jennie questions, "Partner photoshoot?". Turning the stare to look from behind at the guy who hasn't turn back yet.

"I do apologise that I didn't inform you about our concept" Namjoon apologizes. Called the grey suit guy, "Taehyung, why you don't come here? Come to introduce yourself please!".

Taehyung heard Namjoon called him, turns around with he smirky smile.

Jennie stunned by, gasped and enlarged her eyes, how could it happened, why the world is so small for her, why she has to meet him again?

Taehyung takes a step toward Jennie and Namjoon, she eyes on Taehyung without blinking.

Taehyung stands in front of Jennie, puts one hand in his pocket and another hand held out for handshakes, Jennie didn't respond, but just glared at him.

"Am I too handsome to you, Ms Jennie Kim?" Taehyung questions Jennie with emphasizing Jennie's name.

Namjoon was surprised that Taehyung has already known the name of the new model, "Oh Tae, you knew Ms Jennie?".

Taehyung doesn't turn his look to Namjoon, but replies to him while the stare stays on Jennie, "Yes Hyung! I knew Ms Jennie Kim very well".

Jennie showed her expression of how unpleasant she is toward Taehyung.

"So I think I don't need to introduce you bo-" Namjoon is cut off by Jennie.

"I've never known him".

Namjoon frowns, "So?".

"Ms Jennie Kim was just kidding with you Hyung, actually we have known each other better than anyone else did" Taehyung still held his hand for shaking while Jennie still doesn't respond.

Namjoon scratches his head, the atmosphere is tense and awkward as hell for him.

Taehyung put back his hand down into the pocket, "It's okay if you don't want since you used to do greeting me more than this".

Namjoon stands like an idiot guy, didn't expect that Taehyung would have known Jennie and the way Taehyunh talked to Jennie wasn't like people who have just met each other for the first time.

His every word seem to imply something else. On the other hand, Jennie is so silent, seems like she doesn't want to talk to Taehyung either.

Namjoon clears one's throat to clear the tense atmosphere away, " In order not to waste the time much, I think we should start right away about our project photoshoot".

"Tae, let sits down!" Namjoon tells Taehyung while he also takes a seat too,

Jennie has already settled herself on the sofa since Taehyung greeted her. It showed that she's so disrespectful towards others, but everyone knew behind the story perhaps they would have understood.

Namjoon starts explaining to Jennie the concept of their project photoshoot, Jennie listens to Namjoon's explanation carefully.

Taehyung just sits and stares at Jennie, doesn't pay much attention to Namjoon. Taehyung himself is the one who planned the concept and just comes here to greet Jennie.

Namjoon noticed Taehyung staring at Jennie, but he just let him be because the project is more than important for their business.

Jennie has been aware of Taehyung's staring, she also glances at him by chance and caught him smirk at her too.

However, she turns to focus on Namjoon she doesn't want to let her company's pride down because of personal things.

END OF PART TWENTY TWO

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪