PART FIFTY EIGHT

The wedding reception ended very well. Everyone already left, Jungkook drives Lisa to her apartment and then he comes back to his home. Just a little talking about Lisa and Jungkook, during the party Jungkook introduced Lisa to Mr. Jeon, Mr. Jeon didn't say anything much, just only greeted her as people have known each other for the first time.

Go back to the main point, Suho and Irene hurriedly booked a flight back to overseas, they could not stay in Seoul any longer because they have their urgent business to do. Mrs. Taeyeon told Taehyung that she won't come back home tonight, she will be at her old friend's house, Mrs. Sandara. So, there are only Jennie and Taehyung who will go back home tonight.

Here, they are in the Kim's mansion. They walk straightly to the room which Mrs. Taeyeon prepared for them. While climbing upstair to the room, Jennie yawns softly, "I never knew marriage is so tiring". Jennie is not likely to realize that Taehyung is also walking behind her, probably she forgot that this is not her house. As well as Taehyung, he follows from behind very silently too.

Jennie opens the door, and step in, she utters tiredly, "I should take a quick shower to get rest fast". But then the closing door is heard, Jennie frowns, "Wait, am I in my house". Next, Jennie flinches when she feels someone hug her from behind, "Didn't you remember, what I told you at the party". Jennie widens her eyes, murmur under her breath, "He's here too". Taehyung leans in besides Jennie's face, his lips are close enough to her cheek, "It's time for revenge". Before Taehyung can reach her cheek, Jennie moves fast to release herself from Taehyung's hug. However, it didn't work because Taehyung back hugs Jennie much more tightly cause him is able to feel her soft cheek against his lip. Jennie tilts her head to the left, shut her eyes, "Let go of me, you're pervert".

Jennie screams, "Aish, let go of me". She tries every ways which she can immediately remember, she does what she can do to free herself from his hug, "I SAID LET OF ME, KIM TAEHYUNG". Taehyung didn't care about Jennie might shout exploding the house, as she wish, most importantly he can take revenge on her and he also enjoy this as well, "Nope". Taehyung keeps kissing Jennie's cheek again, after then an idea popped into Jennie's mind. So later, Jennie steps on Taehyung's toes, Taehyung releases Jennie suddenly and he groans in pain. Jennie dashes to the door quickly, she twists the doorknob, unfortunately it is already locked, Jennie turns to Taehyung, "Did you lock the door". Taehyung responds, "I didn't". Jennie runs hand through hair, "So then, who locked".

Thereafter, Taehyung moves quickly to pick Jennie up bridal style all of sudden. Jennie hits Taehyung's shoulder, "Put me down, what are you going to do". Jennie carries on with biting Taehyung's upper arm, Taehyung groans in pain again, but he endures and keep carrying her to the bed. Just reached the bed, Taehyung throws Jennie onto the bed recklessly, Jennie gets up then move quickly to one side. Nevertheless, Taehyung pulls Jennie's leg and drag her closer to him, "What are you running to huh". Afterward, he crawls on the mattress while his one hand still grip her leg, and other hand lean on the mattress, "Why you didn't act like this when you were with Jongin at his condo that day huh". Jennie stops moving, she gives Taehyung a death glares as well as leaning her hands on the mattress.

Taehyung leans in his face closer to Jennie's face until they both can feel their breath against their skin face, Jennie didn't even turn her face away from Taehyung this time, she just stays still and glare at Taehyung in his eyes. Taehyung likes this when Jennie gives him a death glare, for others it's scary, but for him it makes him want to get closer to her, "At that day, you just let him do whatever he wanted, you didn't even try to fight back". "Imagine, what if I weren't there, maybe you had fun with him" Taehyung cups Jennie's face. Taehyung gazes down to Jennie's lip, "Although you like him, I don't mind because right now I'm your husband, so I own you everything". Taehyung's thumb brushes slowly and tender over Jennie's lip, "Such as this lip, don't dare to try me, I'll definitely punish you". Jennie retorts sarcastically, "Don't ever try me too, you'll get hurt".

As soon as Jennie finished speaking, she kicks Taehyung out of bed. Taehyung falls backward onto the floor, "OUCH". Taehyung gets up unsteadily, "You're harsh". Jennie swiftly gets off the bed to another side, right now she wants to go away from Taehyung. Jennie looks around thinking which way she can escape, bathroom caught her eyes, so she runs to it. Sadly, Taehyung gets up faster than her that he can catch Jennie before she reach the bathroom, "We've not done yet". He wraps his arms around her body firmly, "You wanna kill your husband huh, I'll give you a lesson". Jennie glowers at Taehyung, "If you don't let go of me, I'll kill exactly, LET GO ME". Taehyung drags Jennie to the bed again, instead of this Taehyung's back ended up hitting by the corner of the closet because Jennie head butt him and pull him out, "Oww, my back". Jennie exhales, "I'm willing to sleep in the bathroom rather than sleep in the same bed with you". Afterward, Jennie goes in the bathroom and lock the door.

Taehyung who still leans on the closet, he touches the place where it was hit, "Just married less than a day, I didn't know she's being mean and harsh like this". He questions on one, "Is she a cat or a tiger".

---------------

"You know Jennie, I didn't expect to meet you in the club" Jongin said as he and the girl who he called Jennie are cuddling each other after made out in the middle night at a random hotel. He holds, "You've not answered the questions I asked at the club yet". He repeats the question, "How about the wedding". The girl looks up to him, she brings her face closer to him, and then she puts her index finger on his lip, "Can not we talk about this". She keeps up whisperingly, "I don't want it to ruin our moment".

Jongin nods his head rapidly, "Okay, let talk about it later, I love you Jennie". Next, the girl goes to kiss his temple down to his earlobe, continues to his neck, collarbone, chest, and further and further. After that, they starts another rounds, only god knows how many times.

END OF PART FIFTY EIGHT

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪