PART SIXTY FOUR

"Is it too fast to drink alcoholic at this lunch time" Taehyung asks Jungkook who a little drunken right now. Jungkook swallows alcoholic before respond to Taehyung, "Can broken heart define the time". "Nope" Taehyung shrugs. Jungkook drinks another shot, "Then shut up, I called you to accompany me not to ask me about stupid question". "I feel strange why I asked you" Taehyung reasons.

Before someone can say knife, Taehyung feels like one thing hit him on the head, "Wait, are you broken heart". Jungkook glances at Taehyung annoyingly. Taehyung gasps surprisedly with clapping hand, Jungkook puts a glass down, "Is it something to be applauded for". Taehyung hits Jungkook's shoulder lightly, "Yes it is bro, I have waited for you to be broken heart for a long time". Jungkook gives Taehyung's death glare, "Ain't you my friend". Taehyung stands up, put arm around Jungkook's shoulder, "I'm your friend, but I just couldn't believe that you have a heartbreaking day too, don't tell me, because of love". Jungkook responds with unpleasant face, "What else, is it by the reason I killed mosquito".

Taehyung giggles, "Hahaha, I always saw you like playing with many girls' hearts". "I told you already karma is bitch, you didn't believe me, now see" Taehyung quirks lips. Jungkook mutters sarcastically which Taehyung couldn't hear, "Just wait for your turn soon". After that, Taehyung takes out his phone, Jungkook frowns at him, "What are you doing". Taehyung shows his boxy smile in sarcastic way, "Calling to the press, then tell them to publish the news about playboy Jeon Jungkook finally becomes heartbroken by love". Jungkook questions shortly, "Am I famous, and you have to expose me that much". Taehyung slaps Jungkook on the shoulder playfully, "Just kidding with you bro". Taehyung back to sit on the chair, lean one elbow on the counter and turn to Jungkook, Taehyung hasn't drunken a shot yet since he arrived.

Taehyung strokes his chin, "I wonder who's she". Taehyung expresses admiration, "She's so talented who made you become a broken heart guy, also she's the reason you came to drink alcoholic instead of meal at lunch time". Taehyung brings his thumb up closer to Jungkook's side face, "Unbelievable". Jungkook swings Taehyung's hand away, "She's a best friend of your wife". Taehyung furrows suddenly, "My wife's best friend". Jungkook recalls, "The girl who used to kick me at Kuma café". Taehyung snaps fingers, "Lalisa, Lalisa Ma...noban, wow".

Taehyung exclaims as he came back sense, "WAH, if I'm not wrong you and her always bite each other, then how the hell could you end up date her, when will, why I don't know". Jungkook retorts, "Because I didn't tell you how could you know, besides you always pay attention to some guys who come near Jennie noona, so nothing's strange if you didn't know about it". Jungkook shows one index finger as signal to bartender to serve him another shot.

Jungkook turns to Taehyung, "You know, I let anger and jealousy control me that's why I end up being here as broken heart man". Jungkook goes to other topic, "You seems good mood since you arrived". Taehyung saw the bartender bring Jungkook's order, he quickly grab it and drink. Later, instead of response an answer, Taehyung responds by questioning to Jungkook, "Could you tell me how you end up with her, I noticed you're being respect toward Jennie also". Taehyung adds, "It's not I didn't notice about this, I saw you introduce her to your father on my wedding's day too, I'm just lazy to ask you, but now you already said that then tell me everything such as how you get along with her and Jennie".

Jungook glares at Taehyung for God know how many times. After then, Jungkook tells Taehyung about necessary thing which Taehyung should know only.

———————————————

At the same time, Jennie is looking for Taehyung almost over the hotel, she didn't saw even his shadow anywhere. Jennie went to ask his secretary, she knew nothing. Therefore, Jennie decided to go to Namjoon's office, she thought perhaps he's the only person might know about Taehyung.

Jennie pushes the office door in, "Oh sorry oppa, didn't I bother you". Namjoon said to a person who he's talking with on the phone last time and then hung up, "No it's not, by the way do you have any business with me, Mrs. Jen...Jennie". Jennie steps in with grins, "You don't need to call me Mrs. Jennie, just call me Jennie". Jennie answers Namjoon's question, "I just come here to ask you about Taehyung, he's nowhere to be seen suddenly".

Namjoon smiles showing his dimples, "I don't know too, but I saw him left his office since lunchtime". Jennie nods, "Oh, thank you oppa for telling, so then I have to go now". Namjoon responds straggly, "Yes, Jen...Jen...Jen...nnie". Afterward, Jennie leaves Namjoon's office as well as going back to Taehyung's office.

Jennie reached Taehyung's office, she takes her phone wanting to call him, suddenly she heard his phone ring on the desk, she steps toward it, "He didn't take his phone with". Next, Jennie grasps Taehyung's phone because she noticed it showing a photo which after she ended the call it jumps to gallery function automatically, it seems like he went to this function and forget to exit it, "Who's this girl".

Jennie takes a look at the photo closely, "I think this's not me, yet why she looks exactly like me". Her eyes scan every parts on a person in the photo, flashback goes back to the day where she met Taehyung for the first time at Kuma café, "Is that her who scammed Taehyung, that's why I met him, he confused me with her". She breaths softly, "Can people have the same face and the same name, although they're not twins". Moreover, Jennie has never interested in someone's business before, but this girl made Jennie very curious about her so much. Furthermore, Jennie seems to be in a trance until she didn't realize there a pair of arms are moving and fold around her waist, "I heard Namjoon hyung told me that you're looking for me, do you really miss me so much".

Jennie flinches instantly cause the phone slip from her hand onto the desk. "What did you do with my phone, checking something, do you" the owners of these two arms are none other than Taehyung. Jennie tilts head aside, "I'm not a curious cat, I just saw something surprised me". Taehyung takes one hand to pick up his phone, he switches on, "Your photo still in my phone". He chuckles slightly, "I forgot to delete it ". She looks straightly at something, "It's not my photo, if you want to delete it, who cares, as well as if it's my photo I don't mind you delete so".

Taehyung lets go of Jennie, and turn her around, lean both his hands on the desk to block her way, "And you don't mind either if I kiss you again, this morning isn't enough for me". She scowls, "You're so pervert, that's just a prank". He presses lips together holding back laughter, "Is it make sense". She avoids eye contact, "Ye...yes it is". He smiles ironically, "It's the funniest joke I've ever heard". He moves his face closer to her, "Besides you can't lie to me, I can feel how the way you responded with my kiss, you enjoyed so much". She feels uneasy by the reason she doesn't want to admit what he said is true. He raises one brow, "Anything snap back, silent".

Taehyung leans face closer and closer while Jennie heads back, "You smell alcoholic". He stop moving his face, and fix his blazer, "Anyway, what do you want". She sighs in relief, "Nayeon unnie contacted me, she asked me to take a photoshoot for HitG, I just come here to inform you". He exhales deeply, "How many times I tell you, you're my personal assistant, not a model anymore".

Taehyung walks to sit on an executive chair frustratedly, Jennie turns to face him, gaze down, "You can't stop me". She explains a reason to him, "That company used to be my roof, even though I didn't have a formal contract with them, but I think of the merits they used to give me, and  now they are in trouble, plus they hope that project of theirs this time would save them, so why they came to ask me to model for them because their models have already canceled the contract since the company just met the problem, last I hope you'll understand".

Taehyung puts elbows on the desk, intertwine fingers together, look up at Jennie, "Okay I'll allow you with one condition". She frowns, he stares at her, "I'll go with you as your manager". She exclaims, "What, how about your work here". "Recently, nothing to care about, Namjoon hyung can take care instead of me, if you don't agree so I won't allow you either". She crosses arm with replying shortly, "Okay, fine".

END OF PART SIXTY FOUR

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪