PART THIRTY FOUR

The day before the proclamation's day of the heir

"Tae ah, how is the proclamation's day going" Namjoon questions Taehyung while he is typing something on the computer, and Taehyung came in his office. Taehyung is sitting on the chair in front of Namjoon's desk, "It's almost done, hyung". Namjoon hums for replying, then he said, "It must be perfect because I heard that TKHAR has only one heir, and beside he is the most important person of the Kim's family". "So everything must be perfect, and make sure that it will finish on time" Namjoon continues.

Taehyung didn't respond, he just sits there and listen to what Namjoon is talking. Namjoon adds, "Plus, I never know that TKHAR has an heir before, so I hope to see him in person, I'm totally to see the hire of TKHAR, how does he look like". Taehyung responds to Namjoon in lower tone, "You have already met him". Namjoon heard Taehyung spoke less clearly, so he ask Taehyung to confirm, "What did you just said". "Uh- I said he is a simple guy, he doesn't like perfect and wonderful things" Taehyung answers Namjoon. Namjoon glances at Taehyung, "Why you know". "Just guess" Taehyung shrugs.

~

Proclamation's day
30. December. 202X

Today is a special day for TKHAR to announce their only one heir, which has been hidden for years because the chairman of TKHAR, Mrs. Kim Taeyeon has decided not to show this heir until he turns 25 years old as set out in inheritance. Despite, family trying to hide this hire from anyone, there are still rumors that their hire is working in TKHAR, but everyone can't figure out who is he. However, THKAR is res good at hiding their hire, everyone has no idea and as well as the Jeon's family who is close friend to the Kim's family.

Therefore, the person that everyone in TKHAR has been waiting to see for a long time, now they will see how handsome he is and how does he look like. Moreover, today is not only the proclamation's day, but it is also the birthday of TKHAR's heir too. Mrs. Taeyeon decided to take this day as a day to reveal their heir as well as celebrating his birthday.

Furthermore, the proclamation's day is attended by many people, including TKHAR's staffs, TKHAR's shareholders, other important guests and many journalists. Last but not least, the supermodel who used to have rumored about dating with random guy and who is also a model for TKHAR recently is also specially invited, Jennie Kim. Not only her, her father Mr. Kim Hyunsuk is also invited as well, include the Jeon's family. Unfortunately, Lisa isn't invited, so she just stays at home and watch TV to see what happens in the proclamation's day at TKHAR.

Guests have arrived the proclamation's day in large numbers as well as journalists, everyone is waiting to see the TKHAR's heir impatiently.

Talk about Jennie a bit, as soon as she arrived at the proclamation's day with her father, the reporters rushed to interview her about the rumors because they have been waiting for her to explain it, but it seemed there has been no responds to this rumor for a long time. Fortunately, Mrs. Taeyeon came out to answer for Jennie, Mrs. Taeyeon told them to wait a while, because everything is going to be exposed soon.

Namjoon is very busy taking care the proclamation's day, at the same time he is also looking for someone to be in charge of it too, Taehyung. Because Taheyung is nowhere to be seen since the beginning of the proclamation until it nearly starts.  Taehyung has been disappeared today, but he appeared only during the day of the preparation and when the day come, he disappeared suddenly.

In addition, not only TKHAR's heir is important person, Mr. Suho and Mrs. Irene as well. They have come back to Seoul for a few day before the proclamation started. It is not only announcement of the heirs, also announcement of the transfer of the chairman and the announcement of the retirement of Mrs. Taeyeon will also be performing at the same time as well as other special announcement. It seems like today, there are many cases will happen.

END OF PART THIRTY FOUR

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪