PART SEVEN

"Jennie, your phone is ringing" one of the stylists who is preparing clothes for Jennie for the next film advertisement yells.

"Thank you" Jennie responds politely.

"Unnie, can I pick up my phone a bit" Jennie asks a stylist who is doing her hairstyle permission.

"Okay, Jennie" the stylist allows.

"But make sure you come back on time because it's nearly time to shoot a video" the stylist reminds.

"Yes, unnie!" Jennie replies, grin.

Then, Jennie walks to pick up her phone which is on the table near her stuff in the dressing room.

"Hello, Lisa" Jennie answers the phone call.

"Good evening, unnie" Lisa said loudly on the phone in an excited tone.

"Aigoo, aigoo, you make my ear hurt, Lalisa Manoban" Jennie whines.

"Aww, sorry unnie" Lisa apologizes with a baby tone, pouts.

"Eww, so cheesy!" Jennie cringes, quiver her lip.

"Hahaha unnie, I'm just kidding" Lisa laughs.

"Anyway, why you call me huh?" Jennie questions.

"Yes unnie, I call you because I want to tell you that I'm going back to South Korea tomorrow" Lisa informs.

"Jinja!" Jennie exclaims in excitement, cover her mouth.

"My parents kick me out of Thailand, unnie" Lisa pretends a fake sob.

"I'm homeless now"Lisa, fake crying.

"Aish, drama queen" Jennie sighs.

"JENNIE!" the stylist calls Jennie loudly.

"Lisa, I need to go now, let talk when you arrived in Seoul okay" Jennie responds quickly.

"Okay unnie, goodbye" Lisa replies.

"Bye" Jennie hangs up the phone. And then, she backs to the makeup room.

~

(Please play the video)

Taehyung arrived at the club and he's walking toward Jungkook who's standing leaning his one's elbow on a bar counter.

The club is playing the song Sour Candy. Jungkook is bobbing his head in the rhythm of music, looking around, pursing his lip and his hand holding a glass of vodka cocktail.

Whenever he saw a girl walked past him, he smirked and one eyebrow flash.

Jungkook wears black outfits, he rolls up his sleeves and left three buttons unbuttoned on his shirt.

While Taehyung wears a black turtleneck shirt and black pants with a black leather jacket.

"Hyung" Jungkook greets. They do a fist bump.

"As always" Taehyung tells a bartender, show his index finger. Taehyung leans both of his elbows on the bar counter the same as Jungkook.

"How long have you arrived here?" Taehyung questions, staring at the couch.

"Enough to watch many sexy girls walked past and dance" Jungkook shrugs.

Taehyung's busy staring at a group of men who are sitting in the VIP couch seat. They are drinking and having fun with 5-6 girls who are wearing sexy clothes sitting near them.

"Ehh, Is that your girlfriend, Jennie?" Jungkook stares in the same direction as Taehyung.

"What is she doing with those old men and why she wasn't with you, Hyung?" Jungkook frowns.

Taehyung didn't reply to Jungkook, he straight walks to the VIP seat couch. Jungkook follows Taehyung. Taehyung and Jungkook approach those people who they had stared at early.

Taehyung puts hands in pocket while Jungkook crosses his arms. They both watch those having fun and laughing.

"Jennie Kim!" Taehyung calls calmly.

END OF PART SEVEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪