PART FIFTEEN

The workers have already left the restaurant, only Mr Kim Sihyuk is still in the restaurant.

Mr Kim is sitting at the desk. His one hand carrying many receipts and his eyes looked at them and then back to the calculator with his other hand presses the button of the calculator.

He's calculating the revenue which his restaurant earned today. Tries to calculate again and again because he's afraid maybe he's missed something.

However, it shows the amount of revenue same. He takes a deep long breath and his face looked very sad.

"Is it time for me to use this one way to save this restaurant?" he uttered, looking around the restaurant hopelessly.

Closes his eyes and take a deep long breath again. Then, he opens his eyes, turns his eyes to look at his phone which is on the desk near a glass of water. He picks it up and staring at it for a while.

Opens his notebook, find a phone number that he wants to call. He found it and types the phone number, dial-in. It takes around 2 minutes before the calling is being picked up.

"Good evening from Kim's Mansion, what do you need and who are you?" the person who sounds feminine answered the call and asked Mr Kim politely.

"I'm Kim Sihyuk, I want to talk to Mrs Taeyeon" he replied.

"Yes, please wait a minute" the person told him.

~

"Doctor, is my unnie okay?" Lisa asks the doctor who has just checked Jennie's condition. "

She's okay now, she was just tired and weak because she didn't rest and eat enough, which made her fainted" the doctor answers.

"Also because she's stressed" the doctor continues. "So when going back home, let her rest and eat enough, and you should take her for a walk or do yoga to help reduce her stress" the doctor tells Lisa.

"We have prescribed vitamins to help her with hunger, and we've injected a serum to help regain her strength so that she can rest for a while and get out of the hospital soon" he inform.

"Thank you so much doctor" Lisa thanks the doctor, bow.

The doctor left to check another patient.

"Unnie!" Lisa called Jennie. Jennie smiles faintly at Lisa.

"I'm really worried about you so much, you scared me Unnie" said Lisa in an unpleasant tone.

"Sorry" Jennie apologies, smile.

"Do you want me to phone your father?" Lisa asks Jennie.

"Don't phone him, I don't want him to worry about me" Jennie responds.

"And when I can leave the hospital?" Jennie ask.

"Just rest and I'll wake you up when it's time" Lisa tell Jennie.

"Just rest, Unnie" said Lisa again in a sound like a command. Jennie hums in reply.

Jennie lays on the hospital bed, then she closes her eyes and rest. Lisa sits down on the chair near the bed, looking at sleeping Jennie.

END OF PART FIFTEEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪