PART TWENTY SEVEN

"Good morning, Tae" Namjoon greets Taehyung as Namjoon stepped into Taehyung's office with a few files as well as a letter in his hand.

Taehyung stops reading the document, he greets back, "Yes, good morning Hyung".

Namjoon notices Taehyung doesn't look well, "Are you sick, Tae".

"I have a slight headache" Taehyung responds, then continues to look at the document.

"If you don't feel well, you can take a day off and rest" Namjoon replies worriedly.

"I'm okay, Hyung" Taehyung reassures Namjoon. Namjoon hums, then he said, "Umm Tae, this morning there is a random girl come here and tell me to give you this".

Namjoon hands Taehyung a file, Taehyung accept it, "Thank you, Hyung".

"So, I have to go now, if you don't feel well, just tell me, today I stay in my office all the time", Namjoon leaves Taehyung's office to his office.

After Namjoon leaves, Taehyung takes a look at the letter, after then he puts it in the drawer of the desk, which he didn't open to see what is inside. Then, he continues his work.

After a few hours of reading documents and making planning for the next project, the mobile phone of Taehyung is ringing. Taehyung picks up the call, "Yes, Halmeoni".

Mrs Taeyeon responds on the other hand, "Tae, are you free".

"No Halmeoni, I'm very busy with the next project, but anyway why did you call me" Taehyung replies.

Mrs Taeyeon sighs, soft-spoken, "Tae, even you're busy now, but can you take a time and come back home ".

"Besides, it is almost time to leave work, so tell Namjoon you have a little important business to leave a little early" Mrs Taeyeon adds.

"Why Halmeoni?" Taehyung questions frown.

Mrs Taeyeon knew exactly if she tells her grandson the truth he would refuse to come back home, so the best way to make him come is avoiding and ordering him to come, "Just come home, no need question".

"If you don't tell me, I won't go" Taeyhung voices impolitely to his grandmother.

"Tae, don't be so stubborn" Mrs Taeyeon said unpleasantly.

"Is it hard to tell truth, what if I leave important work for useless things" Taehyung feels unpleasant with his grandmother too after she told him about the arranged marriage, they have been on bad terms with each other.

"Okay I will tell you, but you must come home, promise me now" Mrs Taeyeon sounds demanding. Taehyung didn't respond, he just exhale.

Mrs Taeyeon calls her grandson's name loudly through the phone, "KIM TAEHYUNG".

Taehyung rolls his eyes, he could predict the reason that suddenly his grandmother calls him home, it is not rather than the useless thing which he has said early.

He wants to oppose his grandmother, but he still had concerns about her health because she is an old woman, if she was too angry it would affect her health, because she has a physical illness, which is why anger greatly affects the disease.

So, Taehyung has no choice, but to agree with his grandmother.

"So, make sure you arrive home at 7 or earlier" Mrs Taeyeon voice pleasantly.

"Please honour them, if you don't like it or not, just come and see, I have not met her yet too, but I feel that you will like her" Mrs Taeyeon adds before ending the call.

Taehyung does neutral face and nods even Mrs Taeyeon can't see, the calling is ended.

He continues working a little and prepares his desk and the messy things to make his desk look neat. This is his hobby before leaving work.

After that, Taehyung goes to Namjoon's to ask to leave work first because it's 6:17 pm and he has spent around 25 minutes arriving home due to traffic jam.

END OF PART TWENTY SEVEN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪