PART THIRTY ONE

In the restroom, Jungkook raises one's head to look outside the restroom, he is afraid that Jooe will follow him. Then, Lisa steps on Jungkook' feet. Jungkook grabs his leg and jump painfully. "Geez, why God always let me meet this jerk again" Lisa mutters. "Insane jerk" Lisa glances at Jungkook annoyingly. Then Lisa was about to leave the restroom, Jungkook grabs her wrist to stop her.

Lisa turns to Jungkook, "don't touch me". Jungkook release the grip, "Can you help me". Lisa furrows because she didn't think a guy who really arrogant and spoilt can come and beg for help from her, "Speak one more time". Jungkook darts his eyes everywhere, he feels shameless, "Can you help me". Lisa chuckles disbelief.

"Please help me" Jungkook begs Lisa pathetically. "Okay I will help you, even I hate you but you are still human to me" Lisa responds. "So what do you want me to help" Lisa questions. Jungkook is hesitant to answer Lisa's question, he doesn't is this the right decision or not to ask the girl used to beat him before, "Umm, I want you to help me get rid of-". Jungkook stangles, Lisa raises her brows wating for Jungkook to continues.

Jungkook looks at his toes, "I was chased by a girl, and she is so clinging, and annoying, I don't want to continue dating with her-". Lisa starts laughing hard when she heard what Jungkook said, Jungkook looks up to Lisa, is she mocking him. "What a funny" Lisa exclaims.

Jungkook frowns, "Why are you laughing". Lisa tries to hold back her laughter, "You know this is the funniest joke that I have ever heard". Jungkook is irritated, "It's not funny, stop laughing and help me". Lisa bits her lips to stop herself laughing, "So how do you want to help you". Jungkook has no idea for this case too, "I don't know, it's up to you, just keep her out of my life".

Lisa thinks for a while, then she , "I know what to do". "Anyway, where she is" Lisa asks for Jooe. "I don't know, maybe she still look for me I guess" Jungkook replies and shrug. "Okay let see then" Lisa pulls Jungkook from the restroom by holding his hand. Jungkook stares at his hand that is held by Lisa, this is the first time for him, he feels kind of happy and shy at the same time. "What happened on me" Jungkook thinks while small smile on his lip as well as his cheek becomes light rosy.

Go back to Jooe, she still look for Jungkook. She is standing looking around the mall like a lost kid, "JUNGKOOK OPPAAAA". Everyone who walks past her, they always look at her with their confused face. However, she doesn't give a fuck to them because the main thing she want to do right now is to find Jungkook. She keeps calling Jungkook, not caring about those around her.

A while ago, a few female securities walk to her, but then Jungkook and Lisa saw Jooe, they also walk to her at the same time. The female securities stand in front of Jooe as well as Lisa and Jungkook, and Jooe turns to face Jungkook and Lisa instead. Lisa stops holding Jungkook's hand, then she wraps her arm around Jungkook's, Lisa purses her lip and she look at Jooe from head to toes.

Jooe frowns, "Oppa, who is this girl". Jungkook glances at Lisa, Lisa replies instantly, "Didn't know, I'm his fiancé". Jungkook chokes his saliva, Jooe exclaims disbelief, "WHAT". Again everyone flinches because of Jooe's loud voice, the female securities stand silently, they are watching these three people talking, they don't want to involve this case yet.

"Is it true, oppa" Jooe dashes to grabs Jungkook's left wrist and she shakes it. Lisa swings Jooe's hand from Jungkook, "Who do you think you are, who dare to touch my fiancé like this". Jooe furrows at Jungkook, "OPPAAAA". Jungkook scratches his temple, "Sorry Jooe, but I have already had fiancé".  Jooe gasps, Lisa tilts her head and raise one brow at  Jooe, then Lisa said, "Let's go".

Afterward, Lisa pulls Jungkook with her, they steps aside Jooe left side, Lisa pretends bumping into Jooe's shoulder, Lisa and Jooe glances at each. Next Jungkook and Lisa walks out Jooe, and Lisa smirks at Jooe before they leaves there. Jooe turns around to look at Jungkook and Lisa from behind, she stands dumbfounding and grab the hem of her skirt.

END OF PART THIRTY ONE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪