PART FIFTY SIX

The car which has decorated garland wreath representing the the first letter's name of the bride and groom was parked in front of the entrance church. The entrance decorated with white roses, a combination of other beautiful flowers such as hydrangeas, peony and stephanotis. They made them into bunches flower and put on the pillars which are wrapped around by a long set of flowers is like a vine that clings to each white pillar that stand behind the guards. As well as, long tiny white and green string of flower hang down like curtain, they moves lightly due to the wind blow them.

The door still closed because they wait for arrival of the bride, then now the bride already arrived so the door is ready to open at the moment to reveal the most gorgeous bride to everyone who is inside.

Just the car stopped, the guards dash to open the door for the bride to get out. Chaeyoung gets out the car quickly, and she walks fast to help Jennie by holding the tail of the dress. The dress is so long, so Jennie needs some help from Chaeyoung to walking. Mr. Sihyuk who has been standing waiting for his daughter outside the church's door, he hurriedly goes to his daughter when she got out. He held his hand for Jennie to grab it, Jennie grabs his hand showing her gummy smile. Mr. Sihyuk soft spoken to his daughter, "My daughter is so gorgeous today". Jennie responds to her father's compliments with glossy eyes. Mr. Sihyuk chuckles softly, "Don't cry young lady, it'll ruin your make up".

Jennie presses her lips together holding back the tears, she cannot believe today she is going to live far way from her father. From a young age, she was never far from him, but today she will experience being far away from the only relative she has in this world because she has to fulfill her duty to help this most important person of hers. Plus, the home which she has lived since she was born, she has to say goodbye to it after the wedding is ended and welcome with the new home which she used to be there only once.

Jennie reached beside Mr. Sihyuk, she wraps one arm around her father's arm. Mr. Sihyuk glances at Jennie, "Are you ready, don't be nervous, remember I'll always stay by your side no matter what, if one day he hurts, you can go back to our home". Jennie nods emotionally. After that, two guards sign another guards who stand near the door to open it.

The doors are separated from each, exposing a long red carpet path connects from the altar until the entrance. Just the door opened, revealing the two shadow of people stand there, everybody quickly turns their head to look at them. The musicians also begin to play the instrument at same time too. The music plays, the bride and her father step in. Not only everybody quickly looks at the last people who has just arrived, the person who has been waiting this last person also turns back suddenly when he heard the sound of opening door.

(Please play the video above)

Jennie with her father walks down the aisle slowly, she looks at everyone under the veil. They show their joyful and excitedly smile to her. Jennie also spotted Mrs. Taeyeon and Suho are smiles warmly at her, while Irene obviously shows how unpleasant she is. What was the reason behind this, already mentioned since the beginning. Then, Jennie looks up to the altar, she saw her bestie Lisa who is standing near the altar as a bridesmaid. Lisa's eyes welling up with tears while she is keeping her eyes on Jennie. Jungkook as a groomsmaid first glances at his bestie Taehyung who stand in front of the altar, then move his eyes to the person who his bestie waiting for, he smiles softly and nod his head lightly at Jennie. Jennie saw Jungkook, so she responds to him as a smile softly under the veil, don't know if Jungkook could see or not. Last not least, she turns her face toward the only person who she going to be his official helpmate toady.

Jennie secretly hopes in her heart that Taehyung would showing his boxy smile at least, even though she and him haven't had something between each other yet. Despite the fact, just as she looked up to him, blank expression floods on his face. It seems like today is just the simple day for him, there is nothing special. Jennie inhales disappointedly, she feels something on her left side being hurt for no reason. Jennie tells herself in her mind, "That's okay Jennie, it's just arrange marriage, his expression like this, nothing wrong, just fulfill your duty". Mr. Sihyuk can sense his daughter's feeling, he has noticed her stealing a look at Taehyung, she is very bad at hiding how disappointed she is. Mr. Sihyuk glances at his daughter, "Sorry again my precious daughter, you have to force yourself doing this, if I had found your sister a little earlier, you wouldn't have been the one to walk on the aisle now". Mr. Sihyuk continues saying apologize to his daughter in his thought, "You have to replace on a role that you shouldn't, please forgive to this useless father, sorry for everything". Mr. Sihyuk exhales full of hurtful.

At the same time, when Jennie stepped in the hall. Taehyung quickly looked toward her. He a little gasps surprisedly, he cannot believe what his eyes are seeing in this moment, is this angel or goddess who walking toward him. Many questions are flooding in his brain as cyclone, is she real to him, is this the girl who he has to marry to today, is this Jennie Kim the girl he used to despite, insult her because she had scammed him, also the girl who he saw her with other guy he will definitely boil in anger. Moreover, is this girl he used to love her madly, and then hate her after she left him in Jeju, is she a girl who fate brought him to meet her again. Furthermore, fate seemed playing joke with him, how can the girl he used to love end up arrange marriage with him, however he still loves her until now. What the most ridiculous thing, she is going to officially his at last.

These are not enough questions which Taehyung asked himself, how can he still accept the girl who used to be with many guys before him and after him, why he still agreed with this marriage, didn't he feel disgusting toward her. Despite these questions were asked, he still has another questions, he hasn't figured out yet, why sometimes he feels that he did wrong to her, why he feels like this is not the girl he used to be with, she is likely just different from a girl who was with him in Jeju, how is it possible that she isn't. Her face, her appearance from head to toes tell that are her, but something that still different to him, whenever he looks her in the eyes, a pair of her eyes he never seen before, they are soft, royal, faithful, compassionate. They are different from a pair of eyes, the person he used to date, they full of It is full of jealousy, deception, lying, hypocrisy and unfaithful. His braincell tells him that this girl is the same girl while his heart tries to tells him that she is not, which one should he trust, heart or brain.

Just as Jennie looked up to Taehyung, he quickly pretend to act simple with blank expression, there is no reaction, try not showing how amazed is he.

Go back to the main point, Jennie reached the altar. As acknowledge of the groom's role, Taehyung walks down to Jennie. Mr. Sihyuk hands Jennie's hand to Taehyung. Taehyung accepts her hand. Mr. Sihyuk small smiles at Taehyung, while poker face stays still on Taehyung's face, "I hope you'll protect and take care of her, although this is just arrange marriage, please value her as your mother, your grandmother and treat her as your wife, not a mistress". He carries on, "She is the best and precious gift who I decided to give to you, please respect her". Mr. Sihyuk taps Taehyung's shoulder and leave to find a proper seat.

Taehyung held Jennie's hand and walk back to stand in front of the altar. The priest starts celebrating the wedding. The groom and bride start stating their vows, after that the priest asks them about the questions which were asked in the wedding. They both responded as yes I do, while responding Jennie was a bit hesitant. Next, they exchanged the rings. Afterward, the priest announces to everybody who attended in the wedding as the witnesses of this newly married couple, "So from now on, Kim Taehyung and Jennie Kim are officially husband and wife". The priest stays on, "Please congratulation to the newly wed, as well as may the groom kiss the bride".

Meanwhile, the groom leans in kissing the bride, there is someone who is standing watching them from far, outside the church. Jongin who had told Mr. Jeon that he didn't join the wedding, but last he still come to see the person who he love already became someone's else wife. Jongin utters painfully, "I should admit that lastly you're not mine". Later, he leaves there to somewhere where it is able to make him forget her, it is club.

END OF PART FIFTY SIX

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪