PART TWENTY EIGHT

"Mrs. Taeyeon, someone came to you and his name is Kim Hyunsuk, he also come with a beautiful young lady" Chohee who is a maid in the Kim mansion talks to Mrs. Taeyeon respectfully. Chohee is maid who look after all the maids in the house, and she is also close to Mrs. Taeyeon too. Mrs. Taeyeon is looking at the old photo in the library in the house, the picture which she took a picture with the children when she went to the charity at a orphanages center. This is what Mrs. Taeyeon like doing when she is being old woman.

"They're waiting outside" Choohee continues. "Let them in" Mrs. Taeyeon close the photo albums. Chohee hasn't left yet, Mrs. Taeyeon stands up, "Have you finished preparing dinner yet". Chohee answers, "Yes Mrs. Taeyeon, we have already prepared". Mrs. Taeyeon tells to Chohee, "So lead them to the dining room directly, I will come to wait for them there first". Chohee lowers head, "Yes. Mrs. Taeyeon". After then, Chohee waits for Mrs. Taeyeon leaves the library first and then she follows her from behind. Mrs. Taeyeon go to the kitchen and then to the dining table to take look how the maid prepare the table and food. While Chohee go to let Mr. Hyunsuk come in the house and go towards the dining room.

Chohee, Mr. Hyunsuk as well as beautiful you lady are walking to the dining room, they arrived and they saw Mrs. Taeyeon is standing with her back turn and she is talking to the maid. Mrs. Taeyeon heard the footsteps, so she turns around to greet and she hasn't notices the beautiful young lady yet, "Good evening, Mr. Kim Hyunsuk". "And-" Mrs. Taeyeon strangles. Mr. Hyunsuk said, "Good evening Mrs. Taeyeon, and this is my daughter, Jennie Kim". He turns to his daughter, "Jen, please greet Mrs. Taeyeon". Jennie bows at Mrs. Taeyeon politely, she smiles showing her gummy smile, "Good evening Mrs. Taeyeon, I'm Jennie Kim, but please call me Jennie or Jen for short".

Mrs. Taeyeon is speechless, what a small world is it, how could it be, Mrs. Taeyeon herself didn't expect to see the girl who Taehyung used to bring her home and introduce her to Mrs. Taeyeon as his girlfriend, and now she comes here again as soon to be granddaughter in law of The Kim's family, how coincidence it is. Besides, why this girl acts like she has never known and see Mrs. Taeyeon before because when Mrs. Taeyeon met her for the first time, she wore a red lipstick and she dressed up inappropriately. But right now, this girl is look different from the previous time when Mrs. Taeyeon met her. She is polite, lovely, friendly and gorgeous with her outfit which looks dignified, which really suits position as the granddaughter of The Kim family.

Chohee notices Mrs. Taeyeon seems like in deep thought and Mrs. Taeyeon also keep staring at Jennie, but she didn't respond to her. So, Chohee moves to Mrs. Taeyeon a bit, and she taps Mrs. Taeyeon's elbow slightly, "Mrs. Taeyeon". Mrs. Taeyonn flinches, "Uhh, good evening, Jennie". "You are so beautiful as your mother" Mrs. Taeyeon compliments Jennie with warm smile. Jennie replies Mrs. Taeyeon politely, "Thank you, Mrs. Taeyeon". "So, please take a seat" Mrs. Taeyeon tells to both father and daughter. They go to sit down on the chair. "But, I'm sorry for my grandson, he may come late" Mrs. Taeyeon apologizes. "Yes Mrs. Taeyeon, there is no problem, we can wait for him" Mr. Hyunsuk reassures.

Jennie herself, when she saw Mrs. Taeyeon first, she feels like she used to see this woman somewhere, but she can't remember. And also the smile of this woman is so familiar to Jennie. Moreover, Jennie feels so nervous because this is her first time to step in the mansion which is like a palace like this, besides she is also worried about when the grandson who Mrs. Taeyeon has mentioned arrived, how would he react and what does he think about her and her father.

END OF PART TWENTY EIGHT

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪