PART FIFTY NINE

[Phone vibrates]

"AISH, who the hell phone me in this freakin time" Jannette whines irritatedly since someone is phoning her while she is sleeping comfortably due to exhaustion of last night. Jannette searches for her phone which is vibrating in her purse on the nightstand table next to the bed. She found it, and bring it near her ear while eye closed, "Hell-lo". She wants to scold the person who phones her and ruin her comfortable sleeping, but she couldn't when the voice of the person responds back, "YASS, JANNETTE KIM". Jannette widens her eyes and get up immediately, "Why you phone me all of sudden". The person replies unpleasantly, "Jesus, Jannette Kim why you asked me like this huh, I miss you that why I call you, didn't you forget me". The person adds up, "How dare you forget your beautiful friend Kim Jisoo".

Jannette seems to be totally awake from drowsy, she gasps nervously because she is afraid that a person who sleeps next to her would heard her conversation on the phone. As she thought, the person next to her awake, hug her from behind and kiss her bare shoulder, "Who phone you, Jennie". Jisoo on the hand quickly question Jannette through the phone, "I heard a guy's voice, who are you with". Jisoo carries on with question jokily, "Is that Taehyung, ehh why he called you Jennie". Jannette hurriedly shuts Jisoo up before her speech goes too far and make the person next to her knew, she lowers her tone, "Just shut the fuck up, let talk about it later okay, I'll call you". "But I-" Jannette hung up the phone quickly.

The person next to her repeats the same question, "Who called you, is that Taehyung". Jannette turns to him, "Umm-mmm, yes oppa". He sighs irritatedly. Jannette cups his face and smile reassuringly at him, "Don't think about him okay, I'll clear up everything with him, and tell him to not bother me anymore". She kisses him on the cheek, he grins. Afterward, she goes to hug him, lean her head on his bare chest, "Hmm oppa, can you give me some money". He questions suddenly, "Why". She excuses promptly, "Because last night, I just ran from home and I didn't take anything with me, only purse and phone". He chuckles, "You're clumsy". She smiles smirky which he cannot see. He grabs his wallet which on the small table next to the bed on his side.

Jannette looks up to his wallet while he is taking money out for her, she saw something in its front drawer. She reads quietly, "The Jeon". He hands money to Jannette, "Here". She looks up to him and smile widely, after then she pecks him on the lip cause him to smile happily, "Thank you, oppa". He pretends pouting, "How many times I told you to call me only Kai, don't need to add oppa". She acts as she remembered after his remind, "K-kai op-I mean thank you Kai". Next, she smiles at him one last, "I have to go now, see you later". Then, she gets off the bed, pick up her clothes, and she walks straightly to the bathroom with her back turn to him and eye rolls, "Maybe never". Later then, she leaves him alone in the random hotel.

At the same time, when Jannette hung up the phone. Jisoo looks at her phone, chuckle ironically, "Wah jinja, this bish". Jisoo dials another phone number, she mutters, "I'll call my brother to pick me up though". Jisoo waits for her brother to answer her call impatiently, and he picks up her call, "Good morning oppa". He responds, "Whoah, Jichu". He keeps up, "Why you call me so sudden". Jisoo rolls eyes, "I've just arrived in Seoul this morning, so can you pick me up at the airport now, I'm here alone". She hurries her brother, "Can you hurry come here, oppa". He replies, "Okay, okay, I'll be there at the moment".

---------------

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up" Taehyung wakes Jennie up. Jennie wrinkles her brows because she heard a voice is bothering her peaceful sleeping. She decides to open her up, she saw Taehyung's face is very close to hers, she reacts quickly by getting up fast and push him away from her, "What are you doing here". Jennie notices Taehyung is shirtless, she grabs pillow quickly to cover her face, "Why don't you wear a shirt". Taehyung chuckles lightly, "Listen tiger, this is my house, if I want to walk naked, it's up to me". Jennie said sound like begging, "Can you put on a shirt, it's not a good view to see". Taehyung gets up from the bed, "Act like you never saw it before". Jennie quickly responds, "YES, I'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE". Taehyung furrows, "Seriously". Jennie puts pillow down, turn her face away, "Am I joke to you, please put on a shirt". Taehyung exhales and walk to find a shirt, actually he has just finished taking shower, then he came to wake Jennie up immediately.

Jennie realizes another thing, she looks at herself and her last night dress is still on her, "Wait, last night I fell asleep in the bathroom and I locked the door, but how could I get on the bed". Taehyung comes out the closet, "You're utterly sleepyhead, if the house is on fire, you don't know too". Jennie lifts her index wanting to point to Taehyung, "So last night, you brought me to the bed, how could you get in the bathroom". Taehyung retorts Jennie sarcastically, "Do I need to remind you again that this is my house". Taehyung also brings a towel with him though when he came out the closet, he throws it onto Jennie, "Get ready faster, we'll have breakfast with halmonie, after that we'll go to TKHAR together". Jennie replies, "I'll have breakfast with Mrs. Taeyeon, but I don't go to TKHAR with you, I don't have any business there, I have my own job too".

Taehyung glances at Jennie, "Who said that you have nothing to do in TKHAR". Jennie answers shortly, "Me". Taehyung tells Jennie, "I already told you, you mustn't go back to HitG, you mustn't be a model for anyone anymore, just only for TKHAR and with me, out of that you have to be my personal assistant". Jennie argues, "You can't control me". Taehyung said kind of warning before he leaves the room, "No protest, don't be rebellious". He opens the door and step out, "You'll definitely get a lesson, I say it, I mean it". He adds with serious tone, "This time is not like the last time". He walks out and leaves the door open.

Jennie throws a pillow at the door, "I don't care".

END OF PART FIFTY NINE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪