PART FIVE

"Good job, Jennie!" the cameraman compliments while taking photos of Jennie.

Jennie changes her style of taking a photo.

"Amazing!" the cameraman exclaims satisfyingly, lift his one hand to thumb up the sign while his other hand is holding the camera.

He stops taking photos, "Take a break for 15 minutes". He smiles at Jennie and does his thumb up again before he leaves the studio room.

Jennie grins at him back and bows. Then he walks out.

The stylists rush to Jennie. They hand her a robe to wear. They lead her to the makeup room.

Jennie sits on the vanity chair, face the mirror and cross her legs. Jennie puts her elbows on the armrest, close her eyes and lifts her face a bit.

"You're so amazing, Jennie" the stylist compliments, apply brown eyes shadow on Jennie's eyelid gently. Jennie grins because of their compliment.

"I have never seen anyone's face skin like yours, Jennie" the stylist said.

"It's so soft and smooth, I don't need to apply foundation on your face much, it is already pretty" the stylist continues.

"I wish I can have face skin like you" the stylist adds.

Jennie opens her eyes, staring at the stylist in the mirror. She smiles at the stylist.

The stylist changes Jennie's hairstyle to another one. They keep complimenting while doing Jennie hair.

15 minutes of taking a break, the cameraman calls Jennie back to continue taking a photo shoot.

The cameraman is satisfied with how professional Jennie is. She understands what he has told her very well.

Jennie Kim or Jennie is a model. But she isn't popular much because some company or organisation haven't known her fame yet.  She has been modelled for some of the popular brands, such as clothes, cosmetics even small advertisement.

She is an independent model who is not yet in control of any company.

Currently, she works as a model temporarily of HitG Studio, but she hasn't signed a contract with this company yet.

Jennie is a model that everyone like and loves so much because of her appearance, personality, beauty, attitude and also hardworking model.

With her amazing technical skills of modelling that has not yet found someone can compare to her. She's unique.

Jennie is living with her father Mr Kim Sihyuk. He is a businessman. Her family life is quite rich because her father runs a small food restaurant in Seoul, and also she is a model as well.

She has started working as a model at the age of 15 with the full support of her family. Even though she is busy with her career, she still studies hard to complete her bachelor's degree in major design and decoration.

She graduated three years ago. And now, she is 23 three years old.

END OF PART FIVE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪