PART SEVENTY SIX

Warning to readers!
Be sure you've read this warning.

Heavy adult's thing. If you feel uncomfortable with it, can skip it anyways. Due to the writer's opinion, the names of the main characters won't mention. It's the my first time to write an adult's thing.

~

Didn't expect the kiss to happen again.

This time, she tiptoes, folded her arm around his neck and blocked her lip with his.

First, he was a little surprised but later responded to the kiss. Grabbing around her tiny waist. Secondly, tasting the lips and changing saliva, likely to be more passionate than early.

Remained gently and slowly.

For a moment ago, they pull away

For a moment ago, they pull away. She returns to stand on heels. Eyes open slowly, to see he also shows a smile affectionately to her.

Held her hand and straight to the bedroom, she steps following him. They entered the room and he closed the door.

Both stand staring at each other under the dim light with the chill atmosphere in the room.

He started to ask permission from her, "Can I?".

She got what he wanted to do, bobbed her head to allow him a persimmon.

For her, although she's aware of one day she might get hurt. However, she decided to give her chastity to him. If it's ashamed or something bad would occur to her, she won't hesitate to accept it either.

If it's remorse, but it's good remorse that she lost the chastity to a man who she's been loving with all her heart. Had already thought carefully before deciding to give it to him.

After getting permission from her, he begins to slide down both sleeves of the dress at the same time. The dress was laid on the floor, just a small piece of clothes is trying to cover her body.

Lifted both of her hands to place them on his chest, "Please, undress me!".

Looking up at him, she's hesitant. But he gave a comforting smile to her.

So, starting to unbutton his shirt one by one till his torso is being revealed. The shirt is removed showing his perfect body, broad shoulders, strong muscular arms, toned torso with dark chocolate skin tone.

He carries on, "Continue it!".

She's nervous, this the first time in her life to take off a man's clothes and soon she'll see his body with nothing on, just a boxer covered on the private part.

The pants and shirt laid on the floor next to her dress now, so he has only a boxer on his lower body. She steals a quick look at his lower body, she spotted something big bulge inside the boxer which made her blushing suddenly.