PART FORTY FIVE

(Please play the video above)

Taehyung drives Jennie to the hill which they can watch the sunset, he stops his car on it. They haven't get out the car, they stay in the car silently, and watch the sun is about to set in a matter of minutes, by now it is almost six o'clock in the evening. They are staring at the sun, next Jennie glances at Taehyung and she questions him out of blue, "Why you help me". Taehyung heard it, but he didn't respond, he just keep staring at the sunset. Jennie continues, "Why don't you just let him abuse me, because this is what you want to see right". Taehyung is speechless, he cannot find any words to respond back, so he just keeps silent.

Jennie turns to Taehyung, "Why don't you answer my questions". She adds, "Is it hard to answer". How can Taehyung finds the right answer to respond when he himself didn't even understand about why he helped her too. "It's my duty of the fiancé to protect you" Taehyung excuses. Jennie chuckles lightly, "Don't you hate me so much". Taehyung avoids answering this question by quickly getting out of the car. He goes to stand with hands in his pocket in front of the car and watch the sunset. Jennie gets out the car, and go to stand next to Taehyung. They face the sunset, Jennie stares at the sunset which is setting now, "When you said as long as I'm with you, you won't let this case happen on me, is it true". Taehyung sighs faintly, "Why does she ask such a difficult question like this".

Jennie crosses her arm with small smiles, "When you ask did I feel any pain, yes I did, but it's not as much as you hurt me". She adds in strangulate, "However, it's hurt so good". Taehyung stares down to his shoes in the feel of guilty about what he has hurt Jennie. It seems like Taehyung just talks a little, and he lets Jennie said what she wants to say it out loud, "What I have done to hurt you in the past, why you hate me so much". She holds back her tears, "If I did, I'm sorry". The sunset already vanished, the sky also is getting dark, Taehyung takes a deep long breath, he changes the topic, "Let go back home, it's getting dark right now". He carries on, "I'll drive you home". After that, he walks back to get in the car, and sit waiting for Jennie to get in the car too.

Jennie releases her crossarm, she wipes her tear which is just shedded when Taehyung walked out. Afterward, she walks back to the car. She hops in the car, next Taehyung drives out the hill to Jennie's home.

---------------

Taehyung already drove Jennie home, as well as he went back to his home, plus he didn't went to greet Jennie's father just a little. He just stopped the car in front of the gate, after Jennie got out the car, he engined the car and drove out directly to his home.

Jennie steps in the car, she saw Mr. Sihyuk is reading a book and drink hot milk in the living room, and he seems into reading book very much that why he didn't notice Jennie's presence. So, Jennie states to get Mr. Sihyuk, "Appa, I'm back home". Mr. Sihyuk heard this, he turns back to see, next he gets up from sofa and walk to Jennie quickly, he saw Jennie looking is not well, her hair is messy and her half body is cover by a grey blazer, "Jen, are you okay daughter". Jennie nods tiredly, "Yes appa, I'm okay, I just feel tired". She goes on, "I want to sleep now, so good night, sweet dream, appa". Mr. Sihyuk responds, "Do you want to drink anything, hot milk or-". Jennie cut off Mr. Sihyuk by shakes her head, "No, appa, I'm going to my room now". And then, Jennie walks past her father to her room.

Jennie comes in her room, she goes to have a bath. She finished having a bath around forty minutes. Then, she already in her pajamas. After that thing happened, it make her feel exhausted, but she doesn't want to rest yet. Besides, Jongin keeps phoning Jennie million times, he wants to apologize Jennie about what he has done on her, whereas Jennie didn't pick up his call, she blocks his number and power off her phone. She wants to be alone right now. Moreover, don't know what causes Jennie want to look back the memories of her childhood. Therefore, she goes to take a photo album from her desk to see her childhood photos.

Jennie opens the lamp, sit down on the chair. After that, she opens the page of photo album one by one and slowly. The photos in the album are all about her photos from the time she was 2 years old until she graduated from university. Besides, it is so strange that there are only her photos were taken with her dad as well as some of her photos and some of her father's photos, how about her mother's photo. Although, Jennie has been living with her father and he has taken good of her, as well as he also played the role of father and mother perfectly, but Jennie still misses and think about her mother every time, she wants to see her mother's face, how beautiful she is and hug her mother tightly. She wants to feel the warmth of having mother around.

Afterward, Jennie's eyes begin to soften due to the sleepiness, she yawns softly. And then, she closes the photo album. She stretches her body, when she was about to walk out her desk, she made the photo album drop accidentally. Some photos came out of the photo album messily. She sighs, next she bends down to pick up the photos as well as photos album. When she picked up the album photo, a small black and white photo comes from nowhere fall down to the floor in front of Jennie's feet. She notices it, she puts photos album down on the desk and picks the the photo that fell. So then, she takes a look on the photos, there are a man, a woman as well as two little girls look like twin stand next to each other. The man is her Jennie's father when his age was around twenty seven, while the woman next to him look younger than him and she is so beautiful.

About the two little girls, the smiley little girl is Jennie herself when she was one year old, and how about the little girl with her poker face, look the same as Jennie, look same age as Jennie, and is standing next to little Jennie, Jennie frowns, "Who's the little girl stand next to me, is she my twin sister, she looks exactly like me". She continues, "Do I have twin, why appa never tell me that I have twin".

---------------

Taehyung, after he drove Jennie home, now he already arrived home, he steps in the house and walks straightly to his room. Mr. Taeyeon saw her grandson, she called him, but seems like he didn't hear her. Mr. Taeyeon notices her grandson's behavior is getting weirder and weirder day by day.

Taehyung comes in his room, and he walks toward the bed and then he lies on the mattress tiredly. He stares at the ceiling, then close his eyes, the flashback when Jennie asked him on the hill pop up.

END OF PART FORTY FIVE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪

To be honest, this chapter 45, not only this chapter, but since chapter 40, I planned to write the storyline since chapter 40, which must be chapter 45 is the chapter where Jennie and Taehyung have to get married, but in the end it didn't work out as planned. So then, I guess it's probably going to be long. *sigh lazily