PART SIXTY FIVE

Mr. Jeon is carefully reading every details of a document that his secretary brought to him for signing, as this is an important document sent from his business partner in Thailand requesting for contract, thus he has to examine it very strictly. His secretary is standing there with a smile waiting for Mr. Jeon to finish this case.

A moment later, after seeing that the request for a partner's contract was acceptable and trustworthy, Mr. Jeon signed the document. Mr. Jeon hands document to his secretary, he asks his secretary about his son also before he tells her to leave the office, "Mo, do my two sons come to work". Mo gazes down, she answers him hesitatingly, "Mr. Jungkook came to the company for a while after then disappeared to nowhere, about Mr. Jongin hasn't showed his presence yet". Mr. Jeon slams the desk, Mo flinches, "What's wrong with them". Afterward, Mr. Jeon smiles at Mo comfortably, "Thank you, you can leave now". Mo bows at Mr. Jeon and walk out the office.

Mr. Jeon takes off his glasses, lean head on a chair, "Jongin now rarely comes to work and goes home only once a week, Jungkook comes home with the smell of alcoholic more often too". He mutters silently, "Don't come home, no matter, but they don't come to work too, what happened to these sons". He sighs deeply, "Do they want this old man to run the company alone".

———————————————

"Jennie ah, it's been a week since we've been together, you always come to my condo almost every night, didn't Taehyung question you when you leave home" Jongin is laying down on the mattress next to a girl who he called Jennie, caress her shoulder lovingly. They're cuddling in the bedroom of his condo as well as right now it's just 3 pm in the afternoon. The girl's head on his chest, one arm crosses over his torso, she rolls her eyes annoyingly by the reason he keeps asking the same question many times.

By the way, it's not because she doesn't want to answer his question, but because she doesn't how to answer. So, the only option is to fabricate an exaggerated lie, "He didn't even give a shit to me, he treats me like shit". Jongin doesn't think Taehyung would do this to her, because what Jongin had seen Taehyung was being very possessive to her. On the hand, her words seemed to be different what he saw, however he still choose her side, "Why not talk to him about divorce since you both are so complicated, and then we'll be happily together, next I'll ask you to marry me". She raises her head up to look at Jongin, he grins warmly at her, "Don't care about people's words, what's important is we love each other".

Moreover, the reason why she immediately looked up at Jongin, in view of the fact that there was an idea suddenly pop up into her mind. Furthermore, she met Jongin is not an coincidence, it happened for a reason.

———————————————

"How about you and Jungkook" Namjoon questions Lisa since they both are sitting on the bench at Han river. Lisa exhales, "Oppa, can we not talk about him". Namjoon glances at Lisa, "Okay, let's talk about the reason why we're here". Lisa small smile, "What did your sister tell you about Jannette". Namjoon turns to Lisa

Flashback

After incident happened at Kumaleo and the Han river, Namjoon returned home feeling unhappy. Although, Namjoon didn't really like Jungkook's aggressive behavior toward him, he still felt pity him. Nonetheless, feelings of unhappy fade away suddenly as the smell of delicious food touched his nose. He began to smile, and walked straight to the kitchen.

His sister Jisoo was cooking dinner, she showed her heart-shape smile when she saw Namjoon, "Good evening, oppa". Namjoon stepped toward the stove, "What are you making, I hope I won't eat burn food again". Jisoo shaked her index finger, "I guarantee this time, meal will be the most delicious". Jisoo expressed how confident she is,"With the help of a great chef". Namjoon frowned at Jisoo, "A great chef". On the spur of the moment, there was a tall guy with broad shoulders came out the dinning room, he was wearing apron too.